Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tusk 2 Track ADV tires

Redneckj

New budget friendly Tusk 2 Track Tires.  Quite the deal for a front and rear for around $210.00--Shipped.  

Only time will tell if it is a good tire.  Puncture resistant??  Good Mileage???  Loud??   Does the front tire get the high speed wobble??

Please post your findings.  

Shop for Tires, like Tusk 2Track Adventure Tire Rear at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. We have the best prices on dirt bike, atv and motorcycle parts, apparel and accessories and offer excellent customer service.

• Like 1

Looks pretty interesting.  Thanks for posting.

Edited by Simmons1

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750

• Redneckj changed the title to Tusk 2 Track ADV tires
  • 1 month later...

I’m stuck between getting this as a rear tire, or the Motoz adventure. I think I’ll do dual venture for the front regardless .

The price difference is massive so I’m tempted by the tusk. Over $100 difference for one tire here in Canada . 

Prelim reviews seem good on tusk, but holding out until some mileage reviews with a few thousand km show up.
Doing the math on the difference in price between these and the Motoz Adv, if I get 7,000-8,000 kms out of the tusk then it’s worth it. Given the density mentioned in some YouTube videos, that seems doable but only time will tell. That’s compared to assuming that I would get 12,000-13,000km on the Motoz which I’m seeing many accounts of that being the case 

Edited by CamT

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 1:08 PM, Hollybrook said:

Has anyone tried these tires yet?

I just ordered the rear today. It'll be a while yet before I have something to report back this spring,  but will do so once I have a couple thousand KM's on them

Went with the Motoz Dual Venture for the front tire

• Like 1

Mounted a set yesterday. Not easy but doable with a few irons and a bead buddy.

I put about 100 miles on them so far.

Not as smooth as the STR's obviously, but not too loud or vibey on road. Way better traction off road for sure. 

We'll see how they go for the long haul.

9 hours ago, CamT said:

I just ordered the rear today. It'll be a while yet before I have something to report back this spring,  but will do so once I have a couple thousand KM's on them

Went with the Motoz Dual Venture for the front tire

I ordered the same tires for a trip this summer, but won't mount then until just before the trip.