Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Wolfman daytripper saddle bags

zimm

I just received the Wolfman daytripper bags. Expensive, but hand made in the USA.  I like how they fit on the T7.  Can't wait to go for a ride with them.

IMG_3604.jpeg.7b55e8ed8f23e5111db547ca21c6c318.jpeg

Edited by zimm
  • Like 3

On 4/6/2024 at 1:31 PM, zimm said:

I just received the Wolfman daytripper bags. Expensive, but hand made in the USA.  I like how they fit on the T7.  Can't wait to go for a ride with them.

IMG_3604.jpeg.7b55e8ed8f23e5111db547ca21c6c318.jpeg

Is there a side rack under the bags or are they resting on the side panels?  Any concerns?

I have these: 

Shop for Luggage, like Wolfman Waterproof E-12 Saddle Bags at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. We have the best prices on dirt bike, atv and motorcycle parts, apparel and accessories and offer excellent customer service.

that I bought four years ago for use on my WR450 for overnight trips into the boonies.  I haven't tried then on the T700 yet, but am leaning towards the Perun side racks to support them.

Edited by SXXP

No racks, they lie on the plastic.  No concerns other than the plastic will get scratched up. In my mind, it's a dirt bike, not a show piece.  I have yet to ride it though with the bags on.  Hopefully this week.

• Like 1

Awesome bags. I've got 10 years on my first set of them and bought a 2nd pair on the used market when I learned they had stopped making them awhile back. Glad to hear they brought them back into production. There are no day bags I like better. 

• Like 1