Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Post your claim number!

Cruizin

On 5/26/2020 at 9:52 AM, Cruizin said:

Thats a good low number! You should have a bike next week!!

How do you figure that, it's almost 1000 higher than the lowest I've seen$$$$

I was out of town last Friday . . . my order was not submitted until after 6:30 Friday afternoon.

Claim# 737225.  Rather doubtful my bike is in the first shipment.

Probably August for my bike.

Claim#’s Location:

736301  (Meridian, ID)

736208  (Pocatello, ID)

736218  (Sacramento CA)

736335  (New Mexico)

737001  (Oklahoma)

736221  (Bellingham, WA)

736858  (WV)

736606 (Arkansas)

736481  (Westford, VT)

736249  (Arizona)

736375  (Santa Fe, Tx)

737206  (DFW)

736291  (CA)

737225 (GA)

• Like 1

2021 White T7, 2019 MT-7, 2021 CRF300 Rally, ‘14 V-Strom 1000 Adventure

first 2 digits is same 73, last digit is location code (like a one digit zip for example)

800 were sold friday

Awesome!
#722 white

Finally saw my damn claim number.  Dealer sent me a picture via text.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, yamaharules said:

first 2 digits is same 73, last digit is location code (like a one digit zip for example)

800 were sold friday

Sorry that doesn't jive, looking at the list above.

736635 in NC

If I had to ponder out loud:

Seems the batch of claimed bikes are sorted by region/state.

SE is likely to be in first round delivery. Makes sense, since headquarters are in GA.

CA claims gonna be a wait in order to get CA emissions added.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, slakdawg said:

736635 in NC

SE is likely to be in first round delivery. Makes sense, since headquarters are in GA.

CA claims gonna be a wait in order to get CA emissions added.

There are 90 bikes in Ca right now they were sitting in a warehouse on Friday during preorder Shet show. 

1 hour ago, slakdawg said:

736635 in NC

Not true. I'm only 7 from yours, but a whole country away.

• Like 1
2021 Yamaha Tenere 700
2019 Husqvarna TE 250i
2018 Husqy/Oberon/JD FE 450

31 minutes ago, BADDANDY said:

Not true. I'm only 7 from yours, but a whole country away.

Sorry, what I meant was that bikes themselves are sorted. Irrespective of claim number sequence. Which is inline with what you're saying.

Actually, all the bikes are on their way to Tenere700.net's offices for testing , then I'll send em all out for delivery to your dealers.  Apologies if some of your mirrors, side cases and radiators get scuffed up. 

Gotta go now, back to testing! 

• Haha 2

With all the speculation, when will they ship to the dealers? I called my dealer today and nothing, otherwise Yamaha would be scheduling for a delivery appointment. So has anyone have a clue? Has anyone received a call to come get their bike?

9 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Actually, all the bikes are on their way to Tenere700.net's offices for testing , then I'll send em all out for delivery to your dealers.  Apologies if some of your mirrors, side cases and radiators get scuffed up. 

Gotta go now, back to testing! 

Arrrg!!

Mine is 736441. Dealer is in Albuquerque, NM.

• Like 1

Friday 5/22/20 @ 1:38 PM via email I received a copy of the PDP form with my Claim Number from the sales manager as I was talking to her on the phone. I had generated the Reservation Number @ 12:05 PM though it didn't show up in my email until 12:20 PM.

Reservation Number : CHYNKGEXLVUW
Claim Number : 736471
State : Delaware

Color : Matte Black

Im really wondering what the actual odds are of anyone getting their T7 next week first week of June like all the websites are saying. Im excited and hopeful but not holding my breath.  

1 hour ago, Mr.motarded said:

Im really wondering what the actual odds are of anyone getting their T7 next week first week of June like all the websites are saying. Im excited and hopeful but not holding my breath.  

I was just thinking this. My dealer hasn't even been invoiced which we take as our signal that they are on the way. Something would have to start moving tomorrow for delivery next week. But hey, I sure wouldn't be mad if I got to bring mine home in the next week!

2 hours ago, Mr.motarded said:

If I get my T7 next week you guys aren't gonna see me on here for a while. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Adrenolin said:

Friday 5/22/20 @ 1:38 PM via email I received a copy of the PDP form with my Claim Number from the sales manager as I was talking to her on the phone. I had generated the Reservation Number @ 12:05 PM though it didn't show up in my email until 12:20 PM.

Reservation Number : CHYNKGEXLVUW
Claim Number : 736471
State : Delaware

Color : Matte Black

So much for my priority idea.  You should have a much earlier priority number than 647.

So far, the 3 middle digits start in the 600 range.  Maybe, a claim# only means you got into the PDP . . . Period.

1CE2C9E5-99EC-441A-B7D4-C934DECE5658.jpeg

Edited by Tom McDonough

If I get a bike in June, I'll be happier than a pig in Shet. 

• Like 1

I call BS on the regional claim number digit code, it is more likely the reservation numbers had codes in it.  It appears that it was in sequence starting around 6200 and ran into the 7200 range.  I am 736227, and my dealer and I were on it.  My reservation # was emailed to me at 12:04 ET, and my dealer emailed my claim sheet  to me at about 12:12 ET.  I suspect that this is just Yamaha's sequenced claim number, and that range has other orders mixed in there also.  

If we are lucky Yamaha has a number of these through customs and sitting in a couple ware houses ready to load onto trucks and distribute.  (Perhaps we need a spot a Yamaha tractor-trailer thread if we want to spin ourselves up more).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I did all the above, and have claim number....now waiting. Also ordered the "Rally" package, now I see on another thread that the OEM bash plate has a recall. Wondering how that is going to effect my delivery. Anyone have any experience with factory accessory installs like this?

54 minutes ago, Tommy2 said:

I did all the above, and have claim number....now waiting. Also ordered the "Rally" package, now I see on another thread that the OEM bash plate has a recall. Wondering how that is going to effect my delivery. Anyone have any experience with factory accessory installs like this?

Iv'e always avoided the over priced accessory packs. I have a sheet showing the markup that the dealer gets from these packs, it's just about half of the price.