Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

My bike is here!!!!!

Cruizin

Missed a call from my dealer, was pouring coffee in the kitchen. 

Walked back out into the garage and my phone got a text, opened it up and it says your bike is here !!

I spilled my coffee and burned the shet out of myself! Small price to pay !

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

My dealer just called and said mine shipped yesterday.  Probably on the same truck yours just came off of.

• Like 2

I can't even explain how jealous I am right now! Can't wait for your feedback.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Yep! I'll be riding tonight boys !

shocked holy shit GIF

I’ll be damned! Nice one congrats man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

Yamadog delivers!  First week in June just like they said.  Could they have made it more exciting (nerve racking)?

• Haha 2

Congrats @Cruizin !!!

I hoping mine arrives soon.  My dealer just told me it's been invoiced in their system, and that that was a good sign! (it already shipped)

🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Guys! Yamaha has 0% financing for 36 months ! Must be tier 1 credit score to get it. I'm doing it no interest!

We ride adventure bikes....nobody has tier 1 credit!🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Congrats!  Mine is shipped also!  Do you know how many bikes came with yours and what colors they were?

30 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Yep! I'll be riding tonight boys !

Happy New Moto Day!  Enjoy the moment.

• Like 1

Congrats man! 🎉 Love seeing it getting out there. Looking for ride reports, build Up reports and the like. 👍🏻🍻

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adrenolin said:

Congrats man! 🎉 Love seeing it getting out there. Looking for ride reports, build Up reports and the like. 👍🏻🍻

Oh hell yeah, this bike is the Forum mascot. There will be build and ride reports.  In fact, let me take a sec and create a build section for us to all record our builds in. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Oh hell yeah, this bike is the Forum mascot. There will be build and ride reports.  In fact, let me take a sec and create a build section for us to all record our builds in. 

Yes please do. I'm also going to try and weigh each part I add or remove. Hopefully that should help. I have parts waiting already.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cruizin said:

Missed a call from my dealer, was pouring coffee in the kitchen. 

Walked back out into the garage and my phone got a text, opened it up and it says your bike is here !!

I spilled my coffee and burned the shet out of myself! Small price to pay !

Wohoooo... Nice surprise 👍😁... 

Was it supposed to come now? 

One of the things I’d like to know during your build up is if there is a best order to install certain items and if things like crash bars get in the way of other items needing to be installed. The WRR is so damn easy to work on and I’m hoping the T7 is the same. Will be watching it all closely and surely to throw down a few 🍺 while reading and waiting. 🤪

I'm crying. Even though it is not my bike this proves the 4 year gestation period is almost over for all of us. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Adrenolin said:

One of the things I’d like to know during your build up is if there is a best order to install certain items and if things like crash bars get in the way of other items needing to be installed. The WRR is so damn easy to work on and I’m hoping the T7 is the same. Will be watching it all closely and surely to throw down a few 🍺 while reading and waiting. 🤪

Not sure if I will have the details to all of that. Im not installing alot of the crap that some of you guys are installing. Mine build will be very weight focused.  No crash bars for me. No center stand either.  But Im sure there will be many build threads to read. 

• Like 2