Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Click and Ride LED Removable Turn Signals -On sale Twisted throttle

Cruizin

I just ordered 2 Click and Ride turn signal kits from Twisted Throttle.  They have em on sale for $47.98 for a two pack.  Everyone else wants 80 bucks! 

Link 

The CLICK’n’RIDE signals are the quick release turn signals we have all been waiting for. This kit is perfect for making a quick conversion from a road-going dual sport to a trail-ready dirt bike. Get yours today at Twisted Throttle!

If you ride off road, these are the ones to get because you can easily unplug em and put em in your pocket or pack, so you don't break them! They are also pretty damn bright as they use Phillips LED's.  Take em out when you hit the trail, put em back in when you hit the road. They also have dust covers when you take em out. 

I used these on my DRZ 400, but the old ones tended to let water in. The new versions are 100% water proof and they plug in tightly, they don't fall out on their own.  Takes seconds to remove and plug back in. 

These are genius for people who ride off road. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone else getting these?  I searched all over and this is the best price I could find. 

I also got a LED flasher relay from here 

ELFR_CONNECTOR_1_MAX_grande.jpg?v=155840

The ELFR-1 LED Flasher Relay for motorcycles is designed to flash at the normal blink rate for LED blinker lamps, incandescent blinker lamps, or any combination of the two. Fix your fast blink rate now easily with our ELFR-1. This device is Plug and Play with many motorcycles. See the complete compatibility list.

1 minute ago, Cruizin said:

Anyone else getting these?  I searched all over and this is the best price I could find. 

I also got a LED flasher relay from here 

ELFR_CONNECTOR_1_MAX_grande.jpg?v=155840

The ELFR-1 LED Flasher Relay for motorcycles is designed to flash at the normal blink rate for LED...

8$ on Amazon i posted a link a couple days ago. 

How bright are the Click & RIde indicators? In the video they don't look very bright, but it could be the camera or something. 

12 minutes ago, Baggey22 said:

How bright are the Click & RIde indicators? In the video they don't look very bright, but it could be the camera or something. 

They are bright, Phillips LED's are amoung the brightest. Of course, in broad daylight nothing really stnads out but these are bright. 

On 6/16/2020 at 8:09 PM, Baggey22 said:

If you look at where they're mounted in the video no oncoming traffic is going to see your turn signal given that here in europe your main light is always on.