Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Who all is from USA/Canada?

Cruizin

• Moderators

Checking in here from southern Ontario. I signed up a week or so after I put the down payment on the bike. Yamaha USA has been in slow motion it seems, and haven’t had a pre-order system to up build hype like we have had here with the dealer tour etc. I bet once Yamaha announces a release date and start to officially take money they will show up! On a side note it is nice to see the member map on this part of the world filling in. Look forward to seeing some fellow Teneres out there this summer. 

• Like 1

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

Middle of no where

Goat Bugaboo Selkirk Purcell Monashee Rockies

North Kootenays

just north of you Cruizin as the crow flies. Some mountains and valleys otherwise😆

• Like 1

18 hours ago, H20ham said:

Middle of no where

Goat Bugaboo Selkirk Purcell Monashee Rockies

North Kootenays

just north of you Cruizin as the crow flies. Some mountains and valleys otherwise😆

Ooh, we gotta meet up on a dirt ride sometime! I used to live up north. Miss riding up there 

24 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Ooh, we gotta meet up on a diet ride sometime! I used to live up north. Miss riding up there 

How did you know the holidays were not good to me. Hopefully by spring I wont need any more dieting.

• Like 1

I'm in the Denver area.   I'm here to learn about the T700 to see if it's going to be my next bike.  I like what I'm seeing so far. 

• Like 2

I'm in the Saratoga NY area , just looking to see if this is going to be my next bike. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Oregon.

Waiting semi patiently. For a red and white one. Or whatever color I can get as soon as I can get it.

Reservation for one with a dealer already placed.

Edited by ahamay
polish
  • Like 1

BTW, best forum here. Really impressive by looking at member map. 

Best regards from Hanover, Germany 

Martin

Greetings from Vancouver Island, British Columbia.  Perfect bike for our region,IMO. June delivery date. 

Off to bike show today. Will be able to touch a T7, sad but true!

cheers!

• Like 3

Currently ride a WR290R and a 08 Vstrom 650. Soon to own a2021 T7

Sunshine Coast, British Columbia. Canada 

Also wanting to see the bike in person at the bike show today. 

• Like 3

Finger Lakes region of New York.

Don’t Do Facebook, and don’t tweet.

Dealer took my deposit last week and should get my order in as soon as the rest of the details become available.

....whatever color comes off the boat first!

Edited by Guest

Waiting for June - watching youtube rides of the T7 and enjoying this forum.  Looks like Dualsport in Brantford will carry many of the accessories I will be looking at.

I'm in Southern Ontario - Hamilton.

Cheers

-Bob

• Like 1

I’m in the Blue Hills area of NH, between the coast and the lakes region. I’m looking for the next bike to fit my ever changing riding focus. I test rode the 790R last summer at DirtDaze in VT, it’s an impressive machine, but there’s something about this T7 ...

• Like 1

Southeastern Colorado, US. Waiting patiently after leaving a deposit with dealer. My case may not be typical, but I had to drive 400 miles round trip just to see a T7 at the Denver IMS show. With no T7s in the country we have no firsthand experience so little to comment on. Just gathering information and asking questions.

Edited by GoThere@50
Improve accuracy.
  • Like 1