Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Who all is from USA/Canada?

Cruizin

Texas. Sold the WR250R a couple weeks ago. Now just waiting for June. 

• Like 2

patiently waiting for matte black to arrive here in Texas. Preordered a couple months ago. Gonna sell my 2 year old DRZ

I'm in the Ozark mountains in North West Arkansas. Beyond ready to have my bike shipped. Should have it by June. 

I'm in the Calgary AB Canada area, live in Cochrane, just outside of Calgary, to be exact.

I have a white T7 on order at the dealership where I'm the Yamaha Brand Manager. 

Also have and love a 2014 FJR1300E.

I'm being told I should have my T7 here in May ... but we'll see.

ian

• Like 3

Just east of Toronto Canada currently in Arizona for the winter. Some off the best  riding you could ask for, Desert, mountain roads, Jeep trails, amazing backroads.

DB727226-1FE4-4A3B-AC47-BCBE7C1731CB.jpeg

• Like 2

Southeast Tennessee here. Been quite just because it’s not here yet. Went to daytona for supercross. Yamaha had 2 there. Was able to sit on them. Neither had a battery so they wasn’t part of the demo rides. 

• Like 1

I'm from Eastern Ontario in Canada.  I got my 700 on preorder.  Just counting the days.

Edited by Bigal323
  • Like 4

Near St Louis, Missouri, USA. Started riding 3 years ago. Waiting patiently for the bike of my dreams. Pre-ordered that beautiful blue.

• Like 1

I'm near Toronto Ontario. Ordered mine at the end of sept. Black is bestest

IMG_20200223_132542.jpg

• Like 4

On 2/25/2020 at 8:09 AM, Yammybound88 said:

I like the options you are looking at.  Did you see the rear rack from Outback Motortek?  They have a picture of it but no price on the product.  Did you find out any info on the weight of the upper and lower crash bars?

cheers

-Bob

I did not find the weight on those yet.  I may have  changed my other mind and am looking at the AdventureSpec aluminum ones now.  I like the Outback Motortek rear rack as well.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 9:40 AM, Idarex said:

Southeast Idaho.  Pre-ordered a matte black T7 last week.  Yamaha estimates 1st week of June for T7s in the US.  That's a long way off.

My brother is in Pocatello as well.  He has one on order too.

On 2/25/2020 at 8:09 AM, Yammybound88 said:

I like the options you are looking at.  Did you see the rear rack from Outback Motortek?  They have a picture of it but no price on the product.  Did you find out any info on the weight of the upper and lower crash bars?

cheers

-Bob

Did a little research this morning.  Looks like the ones in Europe are 5.6kg which equates to about 12.3 lbs.  That is upper and lower bars combined.  The Adventure Spec aluminum ones are 6.1 lbs.  I think I will go with AdventureSpec.

Edited by Craig Sturman
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Craig Sturman said:

Did a little research this morning.  Looks like the ones in Europe are 5.6kg which equates to about 12.3 lbs.  That is upper and lower bars combined.  The Adventure Spec aluminum ones are 6.1 lbs.  I think I will go with AdventureSpec.

thanks - I will check out AS racks.

cheers

-Bob

Greetings from Washington.  Patiently waiting for the T700 like many others here it seems.