Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Trouble connecting my ride app 23t7

N11 EXPRESS

Ok I hope this will help. I just picked up my Tenere 700 2023 today and also had some trouble with the app.

You have to install the app then when you setup your bike you need to select the 

Brand - Yamaha

Model - Tenere 700 (2022)

If you dont select that one it does not pop up to give you the option to scan the QR code. The QR code is another thing as its under the main seat heald inplace with the two bolts. When you take the main seat off you will see the small block. Make sure the bike it turned on not started. Lift the block out with the QR code and make sure you have enough light for your phone to scan it. Then twist the phone around the code till it takes. I had to do this a few times and in the end it connected. Also make sure the bit is not on for long as it can time out.

Turn bike to on, get phone ready to scan and scan. It should go to a connected state.

Hope this helps

Maxhead

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Maxhead! After all I get Pairing Unsuccessful error. I had tried to change QR in app:  More -> Bluetooth settings -> Replace CCU, then scan QR and finally connected 🙂 

• 4 months later...

Anymore info on this. My 2023 world raid won't connect. I've tried the qr code and the VIN number. So frustrating. I know I don't need it but it's just annoying it won't connect.