Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Motoz Dualventure 90/90/21 thoughts šŸ¤”

Stevoh

I'm up for a new front tyre, currently running Motoz rallz, has been a good tyre, awesome off road, surprisingly good on road, scalloped pretty badĀ  and has become unstable at highway speeds, 60% worn at about 3000km, but still the best font tyre I've had, I'm at 25000km on my bike so I've tried a few options over that time.

Ā Thinking of trying out the Motoz Dualventure, keen to hear of any experience with this tyre???

I only have 1,100 miles on mine and am happy so far. I'm not sure how much mileage I will get on them, but probably more than on my stock STR.Ā Ā 

• Like 1

Been reasonably pleased with the DV, BUT: they are a bit noisy and they will wear unevenly f/r unless you flip them every 2-2500 miles. If you do, can probably get 7-8,000 from them.

• Like 1

Try the Anakee Wild front. Ā Iā€™m on my 2nd wild now. Ā No complaints. Ā 
Ā 

The Rallz was great off-road and fine on-road under 65ish mph. Ā The faster the more sketchy. Ā 
Ā 

I have a friend testing the E07+ non Dakar front tire now. Ā So far so good. Ā 

• Like 1

I've had no handling issues with the Dual Venture at higher speeds.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I do have a Scott's steering stabilizer, so that might contribute, but I've never felt any wiggling at all.Ā 

• Like 1