Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7rally. com

CardamT7bleu

hello have you already ordered from this company https://t7rally.com/ , did you receive a good service? because i ordered on february 20, 2020 and still haven`t received my package. i sent an email last week (6 april) and still haven`t received an answer... 

thank.

Search here you gonna see a lot of reports of them, in my case i've ordered the Tail tidy and it was 2 weeks to recive it, but he don't answer the emails, and no tracking number...

• Thanks 1

I have the same problem with @T7rally.com. Ordered footpegs in February, but still didn't receive it. A month ago (on facebook chat, as they don't answer emails)  they promised to send it in about 2 weeks . . . I will probably ask Paypal for a refund in this case, because they don't behave like a fair company.

Edited by r2r
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've order 18-02-2020 and recived 03-03-2020... But it was the Tail tidy they probably have it in stock...

• Like 1

Ordered the tail tidy and didn't get it for 2 weeks then asked him about the package and he said the post has lost the pack and will re send for me... Received and the quality is very good for the price.. Only downside with him is that I think he is a one man band and struggles to keep up with the demand of satisfying customers... 

Strange one 🙂

I ordered parts and payment was taken immediately. No response to emails, no tracking numbers etc for several weeks. Also tried Facebook messenger. 

Eventually after raising a PayPal dispute and Sending them my FB and email screenshots I was told goods had been dispatched. But no tracking number. Apparently the delivery company lost the package. Ok?

apparently email problems. Ok?

apparently postal company lost parcel. Ok?

apparently staff didn’t send package. Ok?

yawn

My suggestion. 

Raise a paypal dispute 

Check companies house for addresses for the directors. 

would I use them again. No

I appreciate he’s trying to make a £ but don’t promise what you can’t deliver. Bad communication isn’t acceptable these days if you are running a business. 

It’s worth glancing at this article as well. Protection differences between PayPal and UK based bank cards. 

hero-cardsandloans-paypal-warning.jpg

Using PayPal to buy items on a credit card loses your Section 75 rights if things go wrong with your order, this guide explains why.

Edited by Duncan666
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Duncan666 said:

I ordered parts and payment was taken immediately. No response to emails, no tracking numbers etc for several weeks. Also tried Facebook messenger. 

Eventually after raising a PayPal dispute and Sending them my FB and email screenshots I was told goods had been dispatched. But no tracking number. Apparently the delivery company lost the package. Ok?

apparently email problems. Ok?

apparently postal company lost parcel. Ok?

apparently staff didn’t send package. Ok?

yawn

My suggestion. 

Raise a paypal dispute 

Check companies house for addresses for the directors. 

would I use them again. No

I appreciate he’s trying to make a £ but don’t promise what you can’t deliver. Bad communication isn’t acceptable these days if you are running a business. 

It’s worth glancing at this article as well. Protection differences between PayPal and UK based bank cards. 

hero-cardsandloans-paypal-warning.jpg

Using PayPal to buy items on a credit card loses your Section 75 rights if things go wrong with your order, this guide explains why.

I'm happy I've got my tail tidy but I wouldn't use them again... Rather spend more and get the customer service. 

Thank you for posting 

For the record, I emailed them 2 months ago, twice to inquire about a few of their products. I had 4 items I was planning on purchasing. Never heard back. After reading these comments, there's no way I'd take the chance on purchasing. It's clear if there is ever an issue, something breaks or comes defective there would be zero customer service. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered from them over a month ago and haven’t heard a word.  I hope the Covid didn’t get the best of them.

I think we should give Ben from T7Rally the benefit of the doubt. He comes across as a well meaning and responsive producer of good Tenere 700 products. I know he had some flu issues late last year and some email problems more recently. And the coronavirus has screwed up mail for everyone, especially international.

Just keep trying to contact him. I am sure he would do his best if he is aware of the problem (and well enough to respond).

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2020 at 6:04 AM, Cruizin said:

I'll be sticking with the Vendors that support this forum, I know these guys from the way they treat the members of my other forums and they come thru for their customers no matter what.  They offer discounts to our forum members, they support the very forum that we are all talking on. 

I don't know Ben or T7.com . 

Maybe if the header for this topic was T7rally.com instead of T7.com it may be spotted by Ben..... may work.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wazshaw said:

Maybe if the header for this topic was T7rally.com instead of T7.com it may be spotted by Ben..... may work.

His profile hasn't visited here in eight months, according to the member map.

Screenshot_20200507-061817.png

Edited by slakdawg
  • Like 1

Just checked his website. He's clearly taking the time to access it being he raised the price of the foot pegs by 10 pounds. Yet doesnt respond to emails from his website. Based on others experience and my own, I would have zero confidence in his ability to either get my order out or worse, if there's a problem you're on your own and out of luck. 

Edited by johnnygolucky

1 hour ago, johnnygolucky said:

Just checked his website. He's clearly taking the time to access it being he raised the price of the foot pegs by 10 pounds. Yet doesnt respond to emails from his website. Based on others experience and my own, I would have zero confidence in his ability to either get my order out or worse, if there's a problem you're on your own and out of luck. 

From Bellingham:) If you ever come to Germany, bring some Kulshan PITW, plz:D

hello, good news I received an email from T7.com from Ben here's a preview:

Sorry you should have got an email with an update before now, we have changed the design slightly for the screen adjusters to make them better and I wanted all of the orders for Canada to have the latest version of it.

Regards,

Ben

I thought I had my parts before my T7, now I think I have the T7 before my parts.😜

• 4 weeks later...

Yep i receive my parts today.thank Ben.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:42 AM, bikeever said:

From Bellingham:) If you ever come to Germany, bring some Kulshan PITW, plz:D

HA!

Yes sir, I actually am planning a trip to Germany within the next year as long as the traveling gets easier with Covid and I'll let you know and bring a 6er Kulshan. That said, it might not be a total of 6 by the time I get there but I'l save you at least one. 

• 3 months later...

I ordered a pair of footpegs in the beginning of september last year. And The postoffice managed to screw up and never sent me a notification that they had arrive. So they sent them back to t7rally. Now they have been lost since then. Ben prommissed my that he would sent me a new pair. But sinse then there has been nothing but excuses. 😞 I guess i will never get them.  So i have ordered a new pair from bosleys pegs instead. 

Im sorry to say but i will never order from t7rally again. 

My experience with this company is very negative, I wont go into full details, but basically they will never get my custom again, customer service is absolutely appalling (I hate to say that as companies need our business and cash right now), but said companies need to provide a decent service to their customers and unfortunately they are not. 

Needless to say I will spend my money elsewhere and clearly I’m not alone. 

Edited by Alf Meister
  • Like 2

Ordered Screen Adjuster about a month past and received it much sooner than I expected considering the world's problems.  Also must say it's pretty nice not having bugs whacking me in the face.   Great product 6 foot even.🐛

I ordered a screen adjuster and a seat kit. He emailed me saying when the parts would be available and it arrived from UK to Canada in 6 days. I know he had some issues back a few months but he has come a long way since that time.

The parts he provides and the easy to install videos he supplies all work as advertised.

happy customer here.

Dave

• Like 1

Not complaining about the products, they are very good, but customer service, or lack of it is not. Not answering emails, or sending products out etc, etc is the problem. Running a business that is not a priority to you as you have more important things  (businesses to run), does not fill your customers with confidence.  

The products are great, but if you can’t dedicate 100% to it, employ someone who can or don’t bother. 

• Like 1