Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

CLOSED: GROUP BUY: HP CORSE Exhaust!!!

BellissiMoto

• Supporting Vendor

Update #12 (Jul 28)

HP Corse has shipped!  Got tracking that says it'll be here Friday!  If no customs delays, we'll start shipping them next week!!!

And for the folks who are waiting for their MWR filter and/or cover to arrive and haven't seen the update in the other thread yet...MWR has shipped and tracking shows them now arriving Wednesday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #11 (Jul 22)

As mentioned in the last update, the hold up with the Tenere Exhausts was the carbon components.  Per e-mail TODAY from HP Course, the carbon components are arriving today, and they said they will "try to ship to us tomorrow or at least Friday".

And for the folks who are waiting for their MWR filter and/or cover to arrive and haven't seen the update in the other thread yet...MWR has shipped and is due to arrive to us Monday!!!

Whoo hoo!!!

🙂

- Paul

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #10 (Jul 17th)

Just got words from HP.  They told me the hold up for the Tenere exhausts was due to the carbon components.  They profusely apologized for the delay and their aim is to ship the exhausts to us Thursday.

Fingers crossed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #9 (July 9th)

Finally some good news!  I've been trying to pin down HP Corse for a more definitive answer as far as time frame goes, and got an e-mail from them this morning.

Two bits of good news...

1)  I can still ship from Europe to Europe, and it's free to customers.  So you wait less, and pay less.

2) When asked when we will get the rest of our USA order, they said they "we're in delay with the Tenere, but we should start to ship it next week."

I appreciate everyone's patience, I know it hasn't been easy.  I'm waiting on these parts for my own bike also.

On a personal level, I want everyone to know I'm doing everything in my power to help.  I'm actually going to use my exhaust to fill customers orders when it comes in, so people don't have to wait any longer than they have to. (I've already done this with the MWR Filter/filtercover, and the Gilles items).

I'll keep the updates coming as I get them.

- Paul

Update #8

74382356_1157080701344841_4609713117181034593_n.thumb.jpg.7556b07bffa4bc30ea0cd6b74d40671f.jpg

So HP Corse arrived today, and there are 2 Tenere exhausts in the shipment.  Both are the 4-TRACK R SHORT SATIN versions.  The other Tenere 700 exhausts are due in on the next shipment.  I understand the long wait, and hopefully the next shipment isn't too far behind.  If anyone wants to change their order to the 4-TRACK R SHORT SATIN I can refund the difference and ship immediately.

Update #7 (June 19th)

I have an update!  I was waiting on tracking numbers from Europe before I posted another update to the thread, but because of a few PM's, I figured I'd post the current info I have.

HP Corse sent an e-mail this morning with the following pic:

IMG_5661.thumb.JPG.35f15fb5a7086a8b977ec2c0578f48ff.JPG

There are 11 boxes in this pic, out of the 50+ we have ordered for multiple makes and models of motorcycles.  Two of these are for the Tenere 700.  They said the rest of our entire order will be ready "before two weeks", meaning, within two weeks.

I understand everyone's frustration.  COVID-19 has really hit Europe hard.  Most of these manufacturers are operating at 50% capacity, and the workers in place have to main a 1.5 meter distance from each other.

I think the lead times are highlighted more with certain group buys, because the structure of a group buy, and the reason I'm able to do these incredible prices means I have to have a minimum amount of people to make it cost effective to offer in the first place - which sometimes means longer lead times because we have to wait until the minimum amount of people commit, and then when I do place the order, its usually in giant quantities that take the manufacturers longer to produce.

This, combined with the global COVID-19  situation has made it frustrating for many.  I understand all to well.  I personally have some parts on order for myself but when they arrive I'm actually going to use them to fulfill customer orders since I can't ride my Tenere until Oct due to a recent surgery.

I really appreciate everyone's patience with all of this, and hope the wait times don't tarnish your experience or actual service you are getting from BellissiMoto, as we are also waiting for all these products as well.

As soon as I have more info I'll pass it on.   With all I wrote above, it looks like we should be able to start fulfilling everyone's order in about two weeks 🙂

Please hang in there everyone, it'll be worth the wait!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #6

The group buy is now closed.  Thank you to all that have participated and made this possible.  All items have been ordered and I'll keep everyone informed as to status via this original post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #5

Just heard back from HP Corse this morning, and it's just as I thought.  Our GINORMOUS order is taking a bit to fill.  It's one thing when you order a few exhausts from a small, high end boutique company overseas, it's quite another when you order 50+, haha.

It'll be worth the wait though.  As soon as I have a timeline nailed down of course I'll keep everyone informed.  Thank you so much for everyone's patience.  I haven't got one piece of hate mail yet (don't get any ideas, LoL!).

Update #4

Quick heads up on status...

I know many of you have asked me when your items will arrive.  Just wanted to let everyone know I've e-mailed all the companies involved in our Group Buy for status updates, and I'll let everyone know the outcome as soon as I find out.

We've placed ginormous order with these companies, much bigger than normal.  It's taking a bit for them to fill, and with COVID-19 it isn't helping.

I'll keep everyone posted as soon as I have info 🙂

Thanks for your patience.

- Paul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #3

We have info!!!

Weight of Exhaust:

Titanium is 3.2 kg

Satin is 3.6 kg

DBK is removeable

Sound Levels:

91/93 db

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE #2

Minimum number of participants met!!! Actually, this list shows 4 people instead of 5, but since one person backed out I won't hold that against the other 4 🙂

Invoices sent, but more can join in until the group buy is over!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

Shipping to Europe is FREE, and will ship directly from the manufacturer already located in Europe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again everyone!

Due to the popularity of our first Group Buy, we are back with another!

It’s always difficult to follow in the wake of something truly successful - the second single release from a debut artist, that sophomore album, the next year of racing as world champion, or the sequel to a great movie...the follow-up is always the hardest.

Because you made the first Group Buy truly successful, I’ve put together a fantastic part duex:

It might be the year 2020, but I’m calling this one, “3030”, for the entire line of exhausts by HP CORSE.

That’s 30% off, and just $30 shipping to the contiguous US for any HP CORSE slip-on exhaust for the Tenere 700!!!

Shipping to Europe is FREE, and will ship directly from the manufacturer already located in Europe.

International shipping outside of Europe like Asia,  etc., is a flat rate of $90, but for those international customers that already purchased any item during our first group buy, I’ll deduct the $35 shipping you already paid, and ship everything together which brings your shipping to just $55!!!

However, for our international customers, it's possible I may be able to ship the item FROM EUROPE instead of the USA, saving you even more money.  For customers outside of North America, please PM me your actual shipping address, so I can inquire about a shipping quote originating from Europe.

HP CORSE has made one of the most fantastic exhaust systems for the Tenere 700. Their dyno charts show gains EVERYWHERE in the RPM range, with peak hp coming in at 3.39 hp more than stock, and 1.74 more tq more than stock.

HP:

HP.jpg.2e6d542f67ac3ac0d0098d328d0fe823.jpg

TQ:

TQ.jpg.844333c5472ddcbf7ff4c302957c5125.jpg

They make two basic types, in 3 different materials:

SPS CARBON SHORT TITANIUM: Retail $749.95, Group Buy Price - $524.97

SPS CARBON SHORT BLACK: Retail $724.95, Group Buy Price - $507.47

SPS CARBON SHORT SATIN: Retail $674.95, Group Buy Price - $472.47

4-TRACK R SHORT TITANIUM: Retail $699.95, Group Buy Price - $489.97

4-TRACK R SHORT BLACK: Retail $674.95, Group Buy Price - $472.47

4-TRACK R SHORT SATIN: Retail $624.95, Group Buy Price - $437.47

SPS CARBON SHORT TITANIUM: Retail $749.95, Group Buy Price - $524.97

0018394_hp-4tr-sps-carbon-short-titanio-yamaha-tenere-700-euro-4.jpg.b06284e00bc6976394eb2fffbb1fcfd4.jpg

SPS CARBON SHORT BLACK: Retail $724.95, Group Buy Price - $507.47

0018406_hp-4tr-sps-carbon-short-black-yamaha-tenere-700-euro-4.jpg.ed3406489df6cfdbb4096cb8bc7b549a.jpg

SPS CARBON SHORT SATIN: Retail $674.95, Group Buy Price - $472.47

0018401_hp-4tr-sps-carbon-short-satin-yamaha-tenere-700-euro-4.jpg.cefb02b33d5c76b01b82a7fa76357678.jpg

4-TRACK R SHORT TITANIUM: Retail $699.95, Group Buy Price - $489.97

0018390_terminale-4-track-r-short-titanio-yamaha-tenere-700-euro-4.jpg.26196c061b67c6864247aeb96acb4bd5.jpg

4-TRACK R SHORT BLACK: Retail $674.95, Group Buy Price - $472.47

0018407_terminale-4-track-r-short-black-yamaha-tenere-700-euro-4.jpg.8f8e9831930fa0fc74d7a4ddc11d3c5c.jpg

4-TRACK R SHORT SATIN: Retail $624.95, Group Buy Price - $437.47

0018391_hp-4tr-4-track-r-short-satin-yamaha-tenere-700-euro-4.jpg.d9016179525ee24af9dc92a425bd8b8e.jpg

VIDEO SOUND CLIP:

https://www.hpcorse.com/Content/Images/uploaded/Audio/tènèrè 700.MP4

Features include:

- Light weight: Titanium 3.2 kg, Satin 3.6 kg

- DBK (removeable)

- Sound levels 91/93 db
- Hydroformig Technology
- Carbon-fiber cover
- Slip-on Link pipe
- Laser Logo
- Homologated Euro 4
- Directive and Rule of the European Parliament (UE) nr. 134/2014 and 2016/1824 G

- Weight: Titanium 3.2 kg, Satin 3.6 kg

I need just 5 people to commit for this special pricing.

1.  @SantacruzT100 - SPS CARBON SHORT TITANIUM - PAID

2.  @TeriyakiBlaster - SPS CARBON SHORT TITANIUM - PAID

3.  @close range - SPS CARBON SHORT TITANIUM - PAID

4.  @Jack - 4-TRACK R SHORT SATIN - PAID

Minimum number of participants met!!! I'll be sending out invoices, but more can join in until the group buy is over! 

5.  @Bad Pritt - SPS CARBON SHORT SATIN - PAID

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Supporting Vendor
16 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

BOOM! Hell of a deal on a killer exhaust!

@BellissiMoto So, are those HP and TQ gains with exhaust only, no ecu flash or Piggy back needed? 

As far as I know, yes.  In our experience, if they don't state the results were attained with tuning, than the results were attained by just bolting on the part.

• Premium Member

Righty, I've got a question, I've just this very second been messaging HPCorsemilanostore via Facebook messenger.

What I would like to know first of all is this the same company above as I have just been messaging ? 

I will return with a further question once I have a reply.

Thanks. 

• Supporting Vendor
12 minutes ago, cabby said:

Righty, I've got a question, I've just this very second been messaging HPCorsemilanostore via Facebook messenger.

What I would like to know first of all is this the same company above as I have just been messaging ? 

I will return with a further question once I have a reply.

Thanks. 

The company you messaged above seems to be a store in Italy that sells the same manufacturer.

We are a different company, based in the US, and are a registered importer and distributor selling many different products, HP Corse exhaust is one of them.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Thanks for the reply. 

I'm more concerned that whomever I was messaging were spammers looking to fleece me. Are they a genuine company do you know ? 

I won't bother with my other question as it's not relevant now. 

Hi, is there a header pipe ( without cat ) available?

Find "mobylette rollers" on social medias ! 🙂

@BellissiMoto can you post the weights of the various models?

What about DB ratings?

DO any of them have spark arresters?

Great deal, thank you!

Edited by close range

• Supporting Vendor
52 minutes ago, sebti said:

Slip on link pipe per their description, but because it's Homologated Euro 4, pretty sure it doesn't replace the cat.

50 minutes ago, close range said:

@BellissiMoto can you post the weights of the various models?

What about DB ratings?

DO any of them have spark arresters?

Great deal, thank you!

No mention of a spark arrestor, but if it's a requirement of Euro 4 than it has to have it, since it meets Euro 4 standards. 

They haven't published weights or DB ratings, but of them DO have a DBK though.

Check out the video though for a sound clip 🙂

1 hour ago, sebti said:

Sign me up! Great deal.  Does anyone know if another aftermarket header pipe without the cat will work? It looks like there is a removable spark arrestor like FMF uses on their pipes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SantacruzT100 said:

Sign me up! Great deal.  Does anyone know if another aftermarket header pipe without the cat will work? It looks like there is a removable spark arrestor like FMF uses on their pipes.

I think you nedd buy all the header, and you have to choose netween mivv, akra, arrow, sc project, leovince...

Find "mobylette rollers" on social medias ! 🙂

SPS Carbon Short Titanium for me please!

For anyone in North America patiently waiting for their Tenere to arrive, having just got mine I have to say that although it sounds good it is extremely quiet, almost Honda generator quiet. I wasn’t planning on upgrading the exhaust, and I usually don’t on my bikes - but I’m now 150kms in and can’t replace it soon enough.

HP Corse is the one I had my eye on from the beginning, being (in my opinion) better looking and a little more unique than Akra. I was just hoping there would be a North American distributor for it - and now that there is, at this price especially it would be rude not to!

Edited by TeriyakiBlaster
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Cruizin said:

BOOM! Hell of a deal on a killer exhaust!

@BellissiMoto So, are those HP and TQ gains with exhaust only, no ecu flash or Piggy back needed? 

Are you working on getting similar deals from a Vendor in Europe as well? I think for us here in EU the shipping and the Duty will potentially kill the group buy !

• Supporting Vendor
12 hours ago, SantacruzT100 said:

Looks like Akra, Arrow, LeoVince will all work, and yes, we sell them too!

🙂

- Paul

• Supporting Vendor
7 hours ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Are you working on getting similar deals from a Vendor in Europe as well? I think for us here in EU the shipping and the Duty will potentially kill the group buy !

We priced these so it would be a viable solution for international sales. 

When I priced it out as a consumer, from a vendor in Europe, the total price with shipping, duty, and VAT, and exchange rate came to MORE than what we are offering in this group buy. 

Remember, shipping is only $55 if you bought something from our previous group buy (MWR Filter, MWR Filtercover, or the Gilles Ti Axle nut and or Chain Adjusters), because I'll deduct the shipping already paid in our previous group buy, and ship all items together.  That's a fantastic deal for international shipping.

And for our USA customers, well, they already know how good a deal this is, and this group buy makes it possible to experience these premium products at a price point otherwise unheard of in the US.

🙂

- Paul

• Like 2

• Supporting Vendor

Two people already signed up!  Just need 3 more to make this  happen!!!

🙂

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BellissiMoto said:

We priced these so it would be a viable solution for international sales. 

When I priced it out as a consumer, from a vendor in Europe, the total price with shipping, duty, and VAT, and exchange rate came to MORE than what we are offering in this group buy. 

Remember, shipping is only $55 if you bought something from our previous group buy (MWR Filter, MWR Filtercover, or the Gilles Ti Axle nut and or Chain Adjusters), because I'll deduct the shipping already paid in our previous group buy, and ship all items together.  That's a fantastic deal for international shipping.

And for our USA customers, well, they already know how good a deal this is, and this group buy makes it possible to experience these premium products at a price point otherwise unheard of in the US.

🙂

- Paul

Hi Paul, 

I appreciate the input and the products you are bringing to this forum and a lot of members are going to benefit from that... I am not going to start a debate.. just pointing out that shipping cost from Italy to UK is 9.99 euro and for owners in Europe would be more beneficial to have other vendors based in EU. This is an example of what it would cost us to get something shipped here. 

I couldn't get myself to pay 50 pounds for shipping and expect duty charges for the product as well. 

If I would have been living in Canada or USA I would have been on the list as it is indeed great group buy. 

Regards, 

Aleks 

Edited by Aleksandar13

• Premium Member

I'm very keen but a couple things, one is I couldn't commit until the end of the month so I know where I am financially and also as @Aleksandar13 has pointed out, circa £50 for shipping seems very excessive so would need to consider this also. 

I will say though that the group buy price is very appealing.  

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
22 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Hi Paul, 

I appreciate the input and the products you are bringing to this forum and a lot of members are going to benefit from that... I am not going to start a debate.. just pointing out that shipping cost from Italy to UK is 9.99 euro and for owners in Europe would be more beneficial to have other vendors based in EU. This is an example of what it would cost us to get something shipped here. 

I couldn't get myself to pay 50 pounds for shipping and expect duty charges for the product as well. 

If I would have been living in Canada or USA I would have been on the list as it is indeed great group buy. 

Regards, 

Aleks 

I didn't take it that way at all (as a debate).

While you say 9.99 euro is the shipping charge, it usually doesn't cover VAT, which is like 22% on top of the price of the item.

In any event, if you sign up for the group buy, it's possible I can have the item shipped directly from Europe to your location, instead of from the USA to your location.

If you want in on the group buy, PM me your shipping address, and I'll see if I can get you a quote for shipping from within Europe to Europe 🙂

That goes for anyone outside of North America.

If I can do it, I certainly will.

- Paul

• Like 2

• Supporting Vendor

I've updated the original post!!!

For our international customers, it's possible I may be able to ship the item FROM EUROPE instead of the USA, saving you even more money.  For customers outside of North America, please PM me your actual shipping address, so I can inquire about a shipping quote originating from Europe.

🙂

- Paul

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If the shipping cost came down to ship to the UK I'd be very keen, again though couldn't confirm until end of the month I'm afraid. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BellissiMoto said:

I've updated the original post!!!

For our international customers, it's possible I may be able to ship the item FROM EUROPE instead of the USA, saving you even more money.  For customers outside of North America, please PM me your actual shipping address, so I can inquire about a shipping quote originating from Europe.

🙂

- Paul

Hi Paul, 

That is great news for future group buys.. I am sorted on the exhaust..would be interested in the mwr and lid but only next month. 

I've committed to rally seat now as my butt doesn't like me anymore after 2h in the saddle. 

I'll pm you when I'm ready to press the button. 

Thank you for clarifying this and putting the effort to make shipping less expensive. 

Aleks 

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
11 minutes ago, cabby said:

If the shipping cost came down to ship to the UK I'd be very keen, again though couldn't confirm until end of the month I'm afraid. 

I understand.  Lets see how long it takes to get to the minimum of 5 people to make this happen.

It's also important to consider the TOTAL price.  Again, most places will charge VAT, and will not offer anything close to 30% off retail pricing 🙂

• Supporting Vendor
Just now, Aleksandar13 said:

Hi Paul, 

That is great news for future group buys.. I am sorted on the exhaust..would be interested in the mwr and lid but only next month. 

I've committed to rally seat now as my butt doesn't like me anymore after 2h in the saddle. 

I'll pm you when I'm ready to press the button. 

Thank you for clarifying this and putting the effort to make shipping less expensive. 

Aleks 

No problem!  I'm here for you guys!

Again, it's also important to consider the TOTAL price.  Again, most places will charge VAT, and will not offer anything close to 30% off retail pricing 🙂

• Like 2