Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

CLOSED! GROUP BUY: TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips for Tenere T7!!!

BellissiMoto

• Supporting Vendor
4 minutes ago, Tazmool said:

Sure, sounds like a good plan 👍

Tazmool

Thank you Sir 🙂

I would like (2) TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips sets please.

Will price continue to drop it we get significantly more folks? 🙂

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor
6 hours ago, beater_bimmer said:

Will price continue to drop it we get significantly more folks? 🙂

I'll see what I can do, but there isn't a whole ton of mark up on these to begin with.  Considering we are already at $65 per set down from $80, and our cheapest shipping is $9 which is now free, there isn't a whole lot of wiggle room to work with.  I do have an idea though that *might* be able to bring the price down, but it would only be a couple of dollars at best.  Again, I'll see what I can do 🙂

• Like 4

You KNOW I'm in for a set, and a tank pad!!! Good looking set at a fair price I think. 

REALLY been needing these, Thanks Paul you da man..🤯

On 7/30/2020 at 9:09 PM, Camel ADV said:

2 x 6 piece kit please.

Hey 🐪,  I'm liking my anti bobble head brackets, very easy install thanks to your videos.

Wondering if you think there is a need for a stronger side stand spring? I think the OEM one is very weak and flops around. Especially since I installed a bigger foot...

22 hours ago, MghtyThor said:

Hey 🐪,  I'm liking my anti bobble head brackets, very easy install thanks to your videos.

Wondering if you think there is a need for a stronger side stand spring? I think the OEM one is very weak and flops around. Especially since I installed a bigger foot...

Wrong thread.

I am in for a 6 piece as well ... yes ... finally something to grab on to instead of that slippery plastic.

shipping to Canada ... sniff ... we must find a way to get group buys up here at a lower cost.

I see the pads are available on the web site. the question is how do we get the group discount?

slide8.jpg

Precut kit includes six pieces, center tank protector included. This product is made in our Aggressive Adhesive.

Edited by UtahJack

Put me down for the 6 piece set plus the tank pad.  Thanks for organizing this.

• Supporting Vendor
1 hour ago, UtahJack said:

I see the pads are available on the web site. the question is how do we get the group discount?

The link you posted is from the TechSpec website, which has no affiliation to BellissiMoto's Group Buy.

Stand by for an update on how to get the Group Buy pricing 🙂

• Supporting Vendor

As promised, I just received the very first production set of the TechSpec Tank Grip Pads for the Yamaha Tenere 700!!!

I also received two center tank pads, as seen in the picture, to see which one goes best with the Tenere 700 gas tank.

I'll take pictures and post them up tonight.

116764241_731579260951894_5817013079084098846_n.thumb.jpg.48d1e614dff0656e6a7fef26beb2c43e.jpg

For those of you who DO NOT want a center pad, please PM me your:

Full name

E-Mail Address

Shipping address

Phone #

I'll send an invoice with a secure link to pay.  Once paid, your item will ship directly from TechSpec!

For this group buy, Scott from TechSpec agreed to ship directly to you, which cuts down ship time dramatically, because they don't have to come to BellissiMoto first.

For the people wanting a center tank pad, choose the one you want after I post up the pics of them on the gas tank, and then PM me your details as stated above and I'll send an invoice with a secure link to pay.

• Supporting Vendor

We are ready to invoice those customer who didn't want a center tank pad!!!

Since there is a message creation limit of 10 per day, I still need the following people who didn't want a center tank pad to PM me with your:

Full name

E-Mail Address

Shipping address

Phone #

I'll send an invoice with a secure link to pay.  Once paid, your item will ship directly from TechSpec!

@loneranger700

@slakdawg

@Tazmool

@UtahJack

@Admac85

@MGG

• Supporting Vendor

Quick heads up everyone...

I've been updating the first post of this thread to show the status next to everyone's username.

If it says INVOICED, and you didn't get an e-mailed invoice, please check your spam folder 🙂

• Supporting Vendor
On 7/31/2020 at 6:18 AM, Tazmool said:

Why is international (say to Canada) shipping $35 vs $0 for USA?    
Seems like a very expensive jump, 53% overall increase in cost, especially for something that will go into an envelope....? 

I'll be looking for an alternative....

Tazmool

So I looked into the flat rate shipping to Canada, and I chose a previous customer's address and did it myself at our shipping desk.  USPS Priority was $36.58 to this location.  Our flat rate is $35, so it's actually better.

I really don't know why Canada is so expensive to be honest.  It's perplexing for sure.  If that means you're out, I completely understand.

😞

I replied to your PM, I apologize for being late, pool contractor has had me tied up since 11 this morning. 

@BellissiMoto

Edited by roy826

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, BellissiMoto said:

So I looked into the flat rate shipping to Canada, and I chose a previous customer's address and did it myself at our shipping desk.  USPS Priority was $36.58 to this location.  Our flat rate is $35, so it's actually better.

I really don't know why Canada is so expensive to be honest.  It's perplexing for sure.  If that means you're out, I completely understand.

😞

USPS to Canada means Canada Post will handle it from the border on, which means horrible delays (my 2wdw shipment took over a month to arrive due to CP, my abs rings took 43 days to arrive..)
For $35, can you ship via UPS or FedEx?  (at least that way I'd actually get the parts this summer 😅

If you prefer, you can PM me (to save on the daily post count etc)

Tazmool

• Supporting Vendor

Center Tank Protector samples are in!

We have two choices...

Center Tank Protector 2:    $20 option (retail is $25)

117198187_3293569877534193_7489489629556895574_n.jpg.05d7b6803a0536528ecb3354ff6152cd.jpg

116131544_653524568602961_5667755698405249754_n.jpg.03dfab8d0902da93e5edb90f607c0ce3.jpg

OR

Center Tank Protector 84:    $15 option (retail is $20)

117075957_235041230884145_4337707504924608120_n.jpg.95cbec78cfb9ac978c808db011b5a31d.jpg

Let me know what you think!

• Supporting Vendor
22 minutes ago, Tazmool said:

USPS to Canada means Canada Post will handle it from the border on, which means horrible delays (my 2wdw shipment took over a month to arrive due to CP, my abs rings took 43 days to arrive..)
For $35, can you ship via UPS or FedEx?  (at least that way I'd actually get the parts this summer 😅

If you prefer, you can PM me (to save on the daily post count etc)

Tazmool

I will check tomorrow when I'm back at the shop...

• Premium Member

Thanks!  

I'm also interested in the tank pad as well.
And Thanks for working on this, and putting together these group buys!

Tazmool