Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum
CAJW

How many miles on your T7?

CAJW

Curious as to how many miles the T7 fleet has accumulated.  Seeing as our friends in the rest of the world have had theirs awhile,  it'd be interesting to see those figures.  With the US owners just now taking delivery I'm sure the numbers will start to go up exponentially.  Maybe report in every 6 months to help keep this updated?

Length of ownership: 7 days

Mileage:  536 mi.

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes

tenerecanada

Length of ownership: I have had the bike for about almost two months, minus the two weeks I dropped it off at the dealer in an attempt to make a warranty claim on the headlight. No commuting, just weekend trips to forest access roads.

Mileage: 3272km (2033miles)

CGras

I've had my Tenere since about mid march now and have already racked up about 8300km (~5200mi).

Aleksandar13

Owned the t7 since November and she has now reached 4700 miles. 

Aleks 

20200726111333_IMG_1109.jpg

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co. and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co. or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.