Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

How many miles on your T7?

AZJW

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Still loving the versatility of this bike, but sadly life has been getting in the way of riding it often enough. 6 month total is now is only at 2,630 miles, I'm going to need to work on that.

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• 5 months later...

Got mine nov 8 last year, we had a pretty decent winter so not a lot of riding in the snow, bu have 5300 miles on it now.

Been really rainy the last couple weeks so not much riding time.

Mike

• 5 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 6:53 PM, Limey said:

Only 2,000 km since May, if the borders didn’t close it should have been more like 20,000. And I keep getting hurt on this bike, first time was a ripped tendon in the right bicep and second time was last week with a 4 broken ribs, small puncher and partially collapsed lung. And tore the crap out of that same tendon.

E36C0AEA-4B6A-4BD9-B9B2-6EB257BF469D.jpeg

What are you doing to get hurt like that??

Update: T7 Rally Edition since October 2020, 24,000 km and going...with a broad smile!

3011km since October this year but this year i also did 8105km on the XT660Z and 23207km on the Crosstourer.

i have my bike exactly 1 year..  3 month's in the summer thy took my licence [yea my fault but but but]

i have now around 22000 km.  must say i am amazed in my small country how often i ride and how long i ride.

would not change for a other bike.

Edited by CoreCass

• Moderators

7536 miles as of today. Not the number I was expecting, (5511 for the year), but back issues have kept me off the bike for 6 weeks. Guess that makes each mile that more special. 🙂

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

Im at a bit over 10 000 kms with I purchased it March 2021, but I feel like there's a lot more seat time because a lot of it was spent in slow trails.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

4,523 miles.  The bike had 1964 miles on it when I bought it in October 2021.  Itt was part of a rental fleet and I put about 600 of those miles on it when I rented it.   Of the 2,559 miles I have put on it, about 2,200 of those were the ride home from Montana.  Been mostly riding local dirt roads and trails on the rare days it warms up.

Edited by RobR

3949 km.  Or 2468 miles.  One complete summer of pure enjoyment.  Except the time I almost wiped in some gravel.  Frown on one end and a pucker on the other.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Not many 

BE1930E8-C1A6-4346-B35D-8BFEDEE76EA8.jpeg2 miles and already almost empty fueltank.....🤔

• Haha 2