Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

No more cracked T7 fairings!

Camel ADV

that's actually something i wondered why there was non.

how ever. for me its not just the big covers. but the smaller ones as well on the side.

would you make those as well ?

• Supporting Vendor
3 hours ago, RiderEh said:

Any ETA on a tail section?

The tail section is f'n huge; that mold about be in the $100k range so unlikely at this point. Having said that the huge amount of money for the side fairings kept me from pulling the trigger for along time. Never say never.

• Like 3

Bits and pieces for your adventure bike. Camel-ADV.com

• Supporting Vendor
5 minutes ago, CoreCass said:

that's actually something i wondered why there was non.

how ever. for me its not just the big covers. but the smaller ones as well on the side.

would you make those as well ?

We're going after the most commonly broken parts first and we'll feel out demand for other things as we go. Injection molds are really expensive, especially when you have to make lefts and rights of everything. We need to make sure we can sell enough parts to pay off the molds in a reasonable time before we pull the trigger on a project.

• Like 8

Great stuff, but, I believe that their international country drop-down "Country/Region" menu does not include the United Kingdom!!!!!!!! 

Thanks...

2 hours ago, Camel ADV said:

We've been working on this project for awhile and our polypropylene (dirt bike plastic) T7 fairings are in stock and ready to ship!

-These fairings are extremely durable; rugged enough that we've got a 3yr breakage guarantee!

-They are currently available in black and white

-Sold in pairs.

-These are direct replacement panel so the install is quick and easy.

Check them out!

Like most ADV and street bikes, the T7's body panels are from ABS plastic which can crack with even minor impacts; that's less than ideal on an ADV bike!Like many T7 riders, we were waiting for one of the big plastic companies...

No delivery to England [United Kingdom] in your "Country/Region" menu????

Thanks...

• Supporting Vendor
2 minutes ago, Gary... said:

Great stuff, but, I believe that their international country drop-down "Country/Region" menu does not include the United Kingdom!!!!!!!! 

We are no longer direct shipping to the EU or UK. We have dealers in the area that can assist you though.

https://camel-adv.com/pages/where-to-buy

• Like 2

Give the 3rd party folks a bit of time to get stock in a add em websites...it's not like this is a global premiere night 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Camel ADV said:

We're going after the most commonly broken parts first and we'll feel out demand for other things as we go. Injection molds are really expensive, especially when you have to make lefts and rights of everything. We need to make sure we can sell enough parts to pay off the molds in a reasonable time before we pull the trigger on a project.

well i think this will be my most loved product of yours. would not mind spending a little more.

how ever i understand how it works. and appreciate this already.

as i said for me the smaller ones where youd stick your grip stickers are the ones i ill have to buy again as i feel like the abs parts don't handle stress well.

asked the dutch guy when he has em but no response jet. [same with enduro bend exaust]

• Moderators

@Camel ADV Good job Cory,  you're doing yeoman's work on the T7. You've set the bar that much higher for other aftermarket parts developers, guessing they'll be hard pressed just trying to catch up.

• Like 5

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

• Supporting Vendor
2 hours ago, CoreCass said:

well i think this will be my most loved product of yours. would not mind spending a little more.

how ever i understand how it works. and appreciate this already.

as i said for me the smaller ones where youd stick your grip stickers are the ones i ill have to buy again as i feel like the abs parts don't handle stress well.

asked the dutch guy when he has em but no response jet. [same with enduro bend exaust]

We were a bit late getting the news to the dealers. It'll take a bit to get everyone stocked up. I'm sure Rally Motor NL with order several pairs.

• Supporting Vendor
6 minutes ago, AZJW said:

@Camel ADV Good job Cory,  you're doing yeoman's work on the T7. You've set the bar that much higher for other aftermarket parts developers, guessing they'll be hard pressed just trying to catch up.

Everyone is doing their own thing, lots of good suppliers out there!

• Like 1

Yea great work Cory!...I'm curious if you have experienced any other damage, other than the side panels, not having crash bars?

I too would like to ditch them if the plastic panels are the only thing to worry about. 

• Supporting Vendor
16 minutes ago, Henchman said:

Yea great work Cory!...I'm curious if you have experienced any other damage, other than the side panels, not having crash bars?

I too would like to ditch them if the plastic panels are the only thing to worry about. 

Dumping my bike in rock gardens has dinged the tank a few times but I've also dented the tank when I had crash bars installed; every crash is different. I was concerned about the rad but I haven't had any issues to date.

• Like 3

Do'in my part, ordered.....

Doing all I can to keep you off the construction site and creating for the greater ADV community.  In the Southland we call that do'in gods work. 

Edited by Toymaster
  • Like 1

is it $`150 a pair? if so that's a great price and I may invest in a set 

do you think a Blue set will be available?