Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 decal kits

al700

This thread is for owners who installed a decal (graphics) kit on their Tenere 700 to post photos of it so we can have a real view of the decals and not a virtual one... 

Please when you post photos include in the same post the name of the decal kit designer/manufacturer...

Edited by al700
  • Like 5

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, al700 said:

This thread is for owners who installed a decal (graphics) kit on their Tenere 700 to post photos of it so we can have a real view of the decals and not a virtual one... 

Yesterday i ordered a semi custom graphic kit from decalmoto.com. Will post some pictures when recieve and install on the bike!

• Like 1

I have a dumb question.....

Once a decal kit is installed, can it be removed without damaging the underlying plastic?

Yes, you can remove the decal without damaging the plastic or paint. Decal removal uses a hairdryer or hot air blower with mild heat.

• Like 2

I'm really looking forward to seeing these designs.  I would like to include XTZ690 on the side panels - kind of a nod to older models.

Cheers

-Bob

Edited by Yammybound88
spelling error
  • Like 2

Thank you. I contacted them today regarding that kit...What I don't like is the black part on the side of the tank that is still a bit visible...I am thinking of ordering it in matte (opaque) texture. But I also like the Factory Racing kit from Decalmoto...

Your handguards must acerbis x factor rally...and your chain protector looks like made of aluminium...not stock.

20 hours ago, al700 said:

Thank you. I contacted them today regarding that kit...What I don't like is the black part on the side of the tank that is still a bit visible...I am thinking of ordering it in matte (opaque) texture. But I also like the Factory Racing kit from Decalmoto...

Your handguards must acerbis x factor rally...and your chain protector looks like made of aluminium...not stock.

Yes Acerbis and yes alu chain protector

5 hours ago, Murska said:

14790152.jpg

14790145.jpg

14790153.jpg

14790146.jpg

Kit fun deco...

It's useful when we post the photos to include the name of the manufacturer inside the same post...

• Like 3

@Clear looking awesome!

How did you get on with the application?

Did you go for the 500 micron?

The reason I ask is I have the same set on order with them for my Comp White (Model C on DecalMoto!).

Thanks and nice work with yours.

Mike

• Like 1

I went from the 180 micron because I didn't see that I had choice.

For the application I went to a Graphics wrapper here in Athens . AdvHellas . I paid some extra there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The 500 micron is for off road use. They are thicker compared to the 180 and more difficult to apply of course...

• Like 2

• Moderators

1186606902_20200201_103744DSC02271.thumb.jpg.9e020b3f5c29e34e8caf1db287b49c71.jpg

Here is the same decal kit as @Clear, definitely a sharp look with the blue rims.

• Like 8

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

1 minute ago, bth2 said:

crispy designs.

DSC_0514.JPG

It looks like Kit fun deco...please when you post refer to the manufacturer/designer of the decals.

What I don't like is that it does not cover the grey area on the side panel. Maybe it's matter of implementation...Also I think the DecalMoto kit offers that...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, al700 said:

It looks like Kit fun deco...please when you post refer to the manufacturer/designer of the decals.

Really???   Learn to read...

25 minutes ago, Murska said:

Really???   Learn to read...

It should be Crispy then...not crispy...