Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 decal kits

al700

1 minute ago, al700 said:

That's the accessory

• BW3-FRPRT-00-00 - Black

In United States the bike is not yet available to be bought in the showrooms and that's why all accessories are not yet available. the same happened in europe...they became gradually available.

Hopefully soon because I have bought the bike, won't pick it up for a week, but it is here and assembled just have a agreement with the dealer to let it set on the showroom floor for a week. They were having problem getting people to leave a deposit with out seeing the bike in person first, go figure. This is a first for me buying a bike and not bringing it home. I think truthfully it was to help my wife not feel so bad about having to wait for hers, looks like hers won't be available until September, stupid COVID19.

Anyone in the US doing these yet? I need race pre prints. 

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can get the red tank speed block stripe decals in the US? I see them here: 

TT-Kiosk, Shop for Stickers and T-Shirts for Yamaha's TT600R, XT, XT600, IT, TT600s, Tenere, TT600, T700, Tenere 700, Ténére 700

and looking for this type:

image.png.504da29d56110f1bdf8dd64945628121.png

Edited by beater_bimmer

Not mine, but I want to do this so bad to mine 

8e891ecc6bcc90d46a8518a382502f8f.jpg

Edited by loneranger700
  • Like 4

Anyone have more images of black decal kits? Very interested in the stickers for the black versions too

Edited by loneranger700
  • Like 1

And if someone have camouflage. 

I am interested of that. 

Thanks in advance 

On 6/6/2020 at 3:38 PM, Adi Torpan said:

the latest design variant of my motorcycle

2.jpg

1.jpg

01.jpg

IMG_5898.JPG

I really like that scheme, big thumbs up 👍🏻

• Like 2

On 6/6/2020 at 10:38 AM, Adi Torpan said:

the latest design variant of my motorcycle

Nice, but you really should include the side panels into your design.

• Moderators
On 7/14/2020 at 1:35 PM, al700 said:

This one from DMK designs looks good as well...

spacer.png

Since I'm the proud owner of a new red one, this kit checks a lot of boxes for me. Not sure I want to advertise for Advill though. 😏

• Haha 2

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

On 1/23/2020 at 12:28 PM, erey said:

Kit fun deco

dscf0219.jpg

dscf0220.jpg

dscf0221.jpg

dscf0222.jpg

dscf0223.jpg

dscf0225.jpg

I love this kit! Where did you get it?

• Like 2

Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will long to return!

On 1/25/2020 at 2:30 PM, Clear said:

Today I dressed my beauty with Decalmoto graphics.

logo.jpg

IMG_20200125_150207.jpg

IMG_20200125_150422.jpg

Clear, don't come to Québec, Canada with your bike, cause we will be both with this kit ! lol lol lol 
Graphics Kit in the mail 🙂 

• Like 2

On 7/15/2020 at 6:35 AM, al700 said:

This one from DMK designs looks good as well...

@al700 thank you champ, that’s just what I’m after in a blue. Better yet DMK designs has an address just 2 hours from me so I can visit or call to get changes made!

cheers John

Few changes to the Decalmoto kit. This graphics kit adds 5 Hp easily. Noticed the difference immediately. Didn't dyno test the results before you ask, so I don't have the graph to post to prove it. 

tobacco2.jpg

Edited by sshat
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

On 8/4/2020 at 2:47 PM, StefanoL said:

What Size rear tire are you running!

Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will long to return!

Dumb question.  Are you guys applying the graphics yourselves, or are you having a shop that does this kind of work apply them? 

If you are doing it yourself have difficult a job is it?

Thanks!

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750

11 minutes ago, Simmons1 said:

Dumb question.  Are you guys applying the graphics yourselves, or are you having a shop that does this kind of work apply them? 

Thanks!

not difficult at all. patience and review a few youtube vids to give you an idea. 

22 minutes ago, Simmons1 said:

Thanks!

Just from the looks of how easy it is to remove the Tenere 700's plastics, I'd wager it's probably really easy to apply these decals with just a little soap and water.

Thank you!

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750

On 8/6/2020 at 6:10 PM, helipilotxtz700 said:

What Size rear tire are you running!

Standard 150/80  MOTOZ RallZ