Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 decal kits

al700

Just now, DWEL700 said:

Why did you opt to not put the v shaped decal on the middle of the bike?

I have after I took photos. But thinking it will get pulled when standing up. Or if I up the grippers on. 

On 10/14/2020 at 9:46 PM, Bendit said:

Just put my kit on from SKDA   Looking good on paper

on the bike from a distance looking good but side tank decal needs to be bigger else it leaves to big a gap around the edge to be nice

some nice kits out there

happy riding 

553A7D87-C806-46BD-A3C3-6C634907C5F9.jpeg

86C18268-1BBA-4CEF-9EAE-F7864469431E.jpeg

0E77DA98-FA8C-44B0-B438-8825D2CBB3CA.jpeg

26AB28B6-340D-46D0-A406-59E93CDB8C16.jpeg

Decided on this scheme instead of buying a new bike in rally colours.

54BD65D9-87D5-4AA8-A8CD-EFFED7C33895.jpeg

D3085713-2B82-47D3-BC25-0680CA49AA6E.jpeg

Edited by Bendit
With new tank panel on. Love the look and heritage
  • Like 5

Hello my Tenere 700 with a kit from Race Style, very satisfied, excellent service and quality

20200917_153305.jpg

20200917_153350.jpg

• Like 5

On 10/14/2020 at 10:04 PM, Bendit said:

Decided on this scheme instead of buying a new bike in rally colours.

Just had a reply of SKDA and they are redoing the panels at a larger dimension, for a cleaner finish.

what better service can you have, makes a change to have good customer service 👍👍

9A76DFCD-0D8E-4EF2-9FE0-C03E7DF5E73E.jpeg

CEE239E4-FF73-40AF-8906-587F1B52E6DB.jpeg

Edited by Bendit
With the new panel. SKDA, great customer service 👍👍
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, D-DROP said:

Hello my Tenere 700 with a kit from Race Style, very satisfied, excellent service and quality

20200917_153305.jpg

What's a TENER?

• Like 2
2021 Yamaha Tenere 700
2019 Husqvarna TE 250i
2018 Husqy/Oberon/JD FE 450

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone from Barcelona!

Can someone tell me te RAL color red in Tenere 700 Competition White Color?

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, Porsche911 said:

Thanks in advance!

and the blue...

Hi guys.

I am searching for some decals that I can add to my white Tenere, and I must say I’m a bit undecided.

By now, what I would say are the top two that stand out in fit&finish are race styles and decalmoto. 

I like the Crispy Designs stuff, but the fit gap is just too much for my severe case of OCD.

Would you give your input on what the customisation flexibility is for each of the decal companies ?

Also, regarding the windshield decals, are they applied on the exterior or the interior side ? I would assume exterior, as the others, but doesn’t hurt to ask.

Cheers all !

Does anyone know the maker, the company who makes of this wrap? 

2nd bike starting at .28 seconds. Really like the look, just cant see who makes it. Potential name on the upper fearing? Blurry and not sure. Been searching so if anyone knows, Id really appreciate it. 

Looks like the video won't last on this forum. 

Heres a pic of it:

Decalmoto.thumb.jpg.f65c587d10c1c396d90b2a9d16324f57.jpg

Edited by johnnygolucky

51 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

Does anyone now the maker, the company who makes of this wrap? 

2nd bike starting at .28 seconds. Really like the look, just cant see who makes it. Potential name on the upper fearing? Blurry and not sure. Been searching so if anyone knows, Id really appreciate it. 

The KTM looking one at #2 ??

3 minutes ago, OU812 said:

The KTM looking one at #2 ??

Um, I'm sorry but not sure how else to be any more specific than what I already said.

Again, the 2nd bike which is starting at .28 seconds into the video. Do you know what company makes that? 

6 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

Um, I'm sorry but not sure how else to be any more specific than what I already said.

Again, the 2nd bike which is starting at .28 seconds into the video. Do you know what company makes that? 

ktm-790-Adventure_Waypointer_ocean-orang

MotoProWorks offers graphic-kits and decals for motocross, enduro, sport, adventure and Supermoto.  Pick your favorite design from hundreds of high quality kits or have us design your own! All our full graphic kits are printed on High-tac, high grade aggressive vinyl combined with glossy or matte laminate from leading manufacturers to ensure your ride looks...

2 minutes ago, OU812 said:
ktm-790-Adventure_Waypointer_ocean-orang

MotoProWorks offers graphic-kits and decals for motocross, enduro, sport, adventure and Supermoto.  Pick your favorite design from hundreds of high quality kits or have us design your own! All our full graphic kits are printed on High-tac, high grade aggressive vinyl combined with glossy or matte laminate from leading manufacturers to ensure your ride looks...

Im sorry, not looking for a blue graphics kit for a KTM 790. But thanks for trying, I really appreciate the work you put into it. Best of luck to you!!!!

• Thanks 1

Here is my Backyard Designs MX graphics. Very nice, you can customize your graphics and see what they look like on your bike.

49452FDC-B89E-4F6F-BE33-3EDFEA15BA18.jpeg

• Like 5

Nice Backyard Design.

I wanted to ask how's the fit &finish on it.

Any large gaps ?

Also, I saw they charge an extra 100 EUR for Neon color. Do you know if this is somewhat of a special reflective material or just the color printed neon?

Backyard Graphics are well designed. There are a lot of pieces..it’s almost like a jig saw puzzle! Once your separate left side and right side it’s a piece of cake. They go on well, there are gaps between the pieces..that is to be expected. The finish is really good.

• Moderators
On 11/1/2020 at 4:56 PM, johnnygolucky said:

Does anyone know the maker, the company who makes of this wrap? 

The instagram account for this guy is @frankythereal, nice German guy. I had already messaged him previously asking him about it and he just said: "All is handmade"

• Like 2

Riding footage: www.instagram.com/beefmoto

Message me if you are close - let's go riding!

1 minute ago, tenerecanada said:

The instagram account for this guy is @frankythereal, nice German guy. I had already messaged him previously asking him about it and he just said: "All is handmade"

Oh, I see. So you're saying it's not even a company, just home grown. Thanks for letting me know, I really appreciate it TC! Cheers. 

• Like 1

DMK designs in Australia did my kit, very good quality material and printing

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

rack2.jpg

On 10/14/2020 at 9:46 PM, Bendit said:

Just put my kit on from SKDA   Looking good on paper

on the bike from a distance looking good but side tank decal needs to be bigger else it leaves to big a gap around the edge to be nice

some nice kits out there

happy riding 

553A7D87-C806-46BD-A3C3-6C634907C5F9.jpeg

86C18268-1BBA-4CEF-9EAE-F7864469431E.jpeg

0E77DA98-FA8C-44B0-B438-8825D2CBB3CA.jpeg

26AB28B6-340D-46D0-A406-59E93CDB8C16.jpeg

Hi @Bendit, I think this kit looks great! I had issues with the gaps around the side panels too. Possibly a bit late now, but I got round this by vinyl wrapping the tank and side panels black first, then with the decals on there's not such an obvious gap around them. Maybe an idea for next time?!

Cheers

On 11/4/2020 at 2:07 AM, tenerecanada said:

@johnnygolucky @tenerecanada

Yeah Franky is a really nice guy! I think he probably means his kit is "custom". I have a very similar kit from decal moto, an Italian company. Franky's kit has slightly different colour options and sponsor references, which you can get customised at decal moto if you contact them and pay a little extra. They have loads of T7 kits available: 

I have the "Factory Racing" kit 2, which I had all the sponsor refences removed from (additional 7 euros).

See example of my bike below for comparison. Hope this helps!

20201101_143515x.png

Edited by TOMMY_TENNY
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 12:02 AM, Porsche911 said:

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I reply myself Pantone 190C

• Like 1