Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

New PP plastic fairing sets from RTech, Italy

Ede-DE

I just found the information that RTech from Italy offers complete sets of polypropylene fairings in different colors for the T7 at affordable prices. At least for the european customers...

The parts are sold in complete sets and single parts as well.

Here's the link to T7 Revolution.

Edited by Ede-DE
RTech page is no longer lagging
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ede-DE said:

I just found the information that RTech from Italy offers complete sets of polypropylene fairings in different colors for the T7 at affordable prices. At least for the european customers...

The parts are sold in complete sets and single parts as well.

Here's the link to T7 Revolution. The page is somehow a "little" lagging. Be patient...

This is awesome. They even offer tank covers! Many thanks!

Looks great! Now the question, ruin i first my oem plastics or replace it before?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BikeBrother said:

Looks great! Now the question, ruin i first my oem plastics or replace it before?

For me, that option expired about 2 years ago 😂

• Haha 1

I really like that center panel with the integrated grippy surface. And the front panels are also growing on me.

The front panels are only 90€ in Italy. That price seems crazy good. That would be less than half of the Camel ADV panels that I am also considering. (For my plan to go crashbar-less next season 😁)

• Like 1

Yesterday I've contacted KEDO in Hamburg, Germany. They hadn't heard about the brand new plastics of RTech for the T7 but will give me an offer as soon as they have more informations.

The day before contacting KEDO I tried to order parts directly from RTech. The order was cancelled 'cause they had no idea about the shipping costs from Italy to my region in Germany(although it appeared in the dropdown list). Italien humor?😘

Edit:

Placed an order just to see what happens. It was quite easy 'cause I still have all the necessary tax numbers from my old company. Shortly after ordering I got an email with the details. Now I'm waiting for the terms of shipping. Let's see. 

rtech-order.jpg

Edited by Ede-DE
  • Like 4

It's sunday and time to play. I did a tiny animation to compare the side fairings. Original, Camel's and RTech's.

side-fairing.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

just made an order of the grey/black/red kit at wd racing.eu. They have a black november discount selling the kit for 208Euro - incredible bargain i think. Hopefully Rtech will be able to supply as i think at such a low price there will be a huge demand. A full plastic replacement kit for the same price as a sticker kit - allmost too good to be true. Lets see if anything arrives 🙂

Edited by EzzySurf
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, EzzySurf said:

just made an order of the grey/black/red kit at wd racing.eu. They have a black november discount selling the kit for 208Euro - incredible bargain i think. Hopefully Rtech will be able to supply as i think at such a low price there will be a huge demand. I a full plastic replacement kit for the same price as a sticker kit. allmost too good to be true. Lets see if anything arrives 🙂

Just found this discount, too - still deciding which colour I want 😂

Complete sets in white, mixed, black and blue are out of stock since today.

And btw they charge you for € 217,21 at WDRacing 😉

Edited by Ede-DE

Just placed an order for a white set - price is now 225€, wish I had been quicker 😅

Anyhow, still a very decent price for a complete set.

I'd have preferred ordering a custom set consisting of mixed colours, but the price would be around 350€. Now I'll either go with decals or maybe order one or two panels later in a contrasting colour.

Bad Mock-up:

20231112_111913.jpg.5c2b408de6e88671c53c12b3b7dc721f.jpg

Hope my white high fender will match!

• Like 1

Did they already take it off their site? I can't find them on WD racing. 

I also need to make a mock-up with my grey/blue T7.

I wonder what it would look like with all black plastics 🤔

Edited by OK185

34 minutes ago, OK185 said:

Did they already take it off their site? I can't find them on WD racing. 

I also need to make a mock-up with my grey/blue T7.

I wonder what it would look like with all black plastics 🤔

Here it is:

Racetech Complete Body Kit for Honda,Kawasaki,Yamaha,Husqvarna,KTM,Suzuki Replace all your plastic at once OEM matches stock bike...

KTech did not react to my order so I bought a set w/o problems at wdracing's. They ship via GLS/BRT/FEDEX and the charge for paying with PayPal is € 3.15. I got € 10.00 discount and in total it's € 213.19 for a complete black set. I think it's a good price.

Good news!

I just got the email with the order confirmation and a link where I can trace my order.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ede-DE said:

KTech did not react to my order so I bought a set w/o problems at wdracing's. They ship via GLS/BRT/FEDEX and the charge for paying with PayPal is € 3.15. I got € 10.00 discount and in total it's € 213.19 for a complete black set. I think it's a good price.

Good news!

I just got the email with the order confirmation and a link where I can trace my order.

Very cool Ede! This means my oder will hopefully be despatched soon as well.

Also just ordered a set from WD, great price, with shipping to Canada for €205 all in. Choosing a colour was tough, the Grey/black/red combo looks sweet, however not sure how well the black gloss black will hold up. Went with all white, will do a new wrap later. Let's see when it arrives! FedEx may tack on crazy duties

The price is crazy, even without discount. They have kits for other dirt bikes that cost more, I think these will go up. If not, don't see the need for crash bars down the road, some engine case protectors and these plastics is a solid combo

• Like 1

Just now, ScorpionT16 said:

Also just ordered a set from WD, great price, with shipping to Canada for €205 all in. Choosing a colour was tough, the Grey/black/red combo looks sweet, however not sure how well the black gloss black will hold up. Went with all white, will do a new wrap later. Let's see when it arrives! FedEx may tack on crazy duties

The price is crazy, even without discount. They have kits for other dirt bikes that cost more, I think these will go up. If not, don't see the need for crash bars down the road, some engine case protectors and these plastics is a solid combo

Link?

49 minutes ago, Oxxa said:

Link?

Racetech Complete Body Kit for Honda,Kawasaki,Yamaha,Husqvarna,KTM,Suzuki Replace all your plastic at once OEM matches stock bike colors; Molded-in colored parts won’t show a different...

as linked above by @Tenerider - Just have to put the make/model and it shows up. The extra discounts appeared in checkout 

• Like 1

I emailed RTech if they plan to make the low fender. Their answer probably, but in 2024 🥳

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, BikeBrother said:

I emailed RTech if they plan to make the low fender. Their answer probably, but in 2024 🥳

Awesome mate, thanks for asking!