Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Post your USA Tenere 700 ship date and OTD price

Cruizin

Dealer just texted me! My bike ships from warehouse June 8th.

My OTD price is $11,235 including 6% sales tax and dealer fees.  No accessory packs.

My claim number on the 22nd of May was 636301 , not sure if that means anything to anyone. 

Call your dealers, they have shipping confirmation for all preorders that went thru on the 22nd of May! Have them look at Order management, Confirmed orders! 

Almost time boys and girls!! 

• Like 3

Called my salesman because I was getting impatient and he said my Ceramic Ice T7 is due "second half June". So sometime between June 15-30. 

FWIW: I'm in Vermont, my claim number is 736481, I am getting my first choice color of Ceramic Ice, and if I read the slip my salesman gave me from back in February my OTD price is $10,791.94 (no accessory packs) 

$9999.00 OTD then pay taxes when registered in another state.

I talked to dealer this morning and nothing yet.  Dealer is in Oklahoma..

Ship date says Monday the 8th so I'm expecting the "come and get it" call Tuesday or Wednesday since other bikes have been arriving in the area already. 

OTD is $12,021.00 with 8.6% tax. No accessory packs. I let him know he was a bit higher than what I was seeing from everyone else when he started in the on the "we've been hearing our prices are the best people have seen" thing. I even sent him pics of some other's invoices. 

Edited by sbeck09

Claim # 636208 (5/22/2020 10:02 pm MST)

Ship Date;  6/2/2020 (Alabama)

Showed up at the Warehouse on the evening of  6/9/2020 (Pocatello, ID)

Assembled and picked up from dealer 6/10/2020

OTD:  $10,506.94  ($9899.00 x 1.06 Sales Tax + $14.00 Title Fee)

• Like 1

Picked mine up on Tuesday 6/9/20

OTD was $11,075 not bad considering I almost spent $15,500 Otd on a ulgy KTM 790r. So glad i waited.  The T7 is what dreams are made of. 

20200609_145350.jpg

• Like 3

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks the 790 is fugly

• Like 1

I hate how the 790 looks. Some of the guys I ride with have been trying to get me to buy a 790 for months since the T7 took so long to come to the US. 

And we must also mention that our clutches won't be exploding in 1500 miles either. #blucru FTW!

18000 miles on my 790 adv and no clutch exploding nor on on the other 13 ktms l have owned through the years. Should get my 700 T in the next couple weeks. Should be an interesting comparison.

• Like 2

OTD $14,749.31

included;

Assembly $298.50

Doc Fee    $199

License    $186.01

48 mo. Y.E.S. $500

Explorer Pack $2,265.94

Tax 920.86

Just hope I sell side cases, case mount and re-key set that's still in the box. Even though I will lose money on them, had to offer free shipping to compete with Yamaha.  I guess that's the cost of not wanting to wait tell September for the next allotment of bikes (stupid pandemic), shoot that would only leave a little over a month before I get snow at my house.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UtahJack said:

I guess that's the cost of not wanting to wait tell September for the next allotment of bikes (stupid pandemic), shoot that would only leave a little over a month before I get snow at my house.

Yeah, but you are closer to Moab than most of us and there you can ride all winter. 

3 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Yeah, but you are closer to Moab than most of us and there you can ride all winter. 

This is true, and I am even closer to Warner Valley, Sand Hollow and all the area around St. George which are my planned winter play grounds.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Shet, might be coming to see you this winter.

You are beginning to understand why I often say, " I am doing better than I deserve." I have retired in a mountain paradise that has never seen a 100 degrees in recorded history with a population of 182 it has more deer than people, more trails than can be discovered in a life time. In the winter when it is knee deep in snow and a day time high in the thirty's, in less than a half an hour I can be around the magnificent red cliffs of Warner Valley, Sand Hollow, Snow Canyon and the average winter daytime temps in the seventies, an less than a couple of hours from Zion and not many more to the likes of Moab and beyond. I have a wife who although is only three years younger than me has often generated the opinion that I robbed the cradle,  who has always loved to ride and prefers it be on her own bike. All this and now blessed to enjoy it with a unicorn of a motorcycle in the T7. Now I am sure that you are beginning to understand how truthful I am when I say, "Doing better than I deserve."

Riding friends are always a welcome addition on the trails, but I do think a winter trip from Idaho would be more than just an adventure. I hope your return to work has not interfered to much with your riding.

• Like 2

bike - $9999

rally pack - $1495 (I would have done all this anyway and it would have cost more through the aftermarket)

6% tax - $689

dealer prep - $$$

Call it $12,400 - 12,500.

Although my dealer said I was in the "first wave", it's still going to be "second half of July" before it arrives.

Sigh...

UtahJack,

I was through your neighborhood years ago (in a car) on a long trip taking in the Southwest National Parks.  I think we actually drove through Pine Valley.  Really beautiful part of the world.

Edited by PackinDirt
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PackinDirt said:

Although my dealer said I was in the "first wave", it's still going to be "second half of July" before it arrives.

Another First Wave !  Im 2nd half of July as well.   😆

Edited by ADVUSA
  • Like 1

Is it because we're the furthest away from the West Coast?  There's only a couple dealers in Maine that are further east of me.

I got worried when the guys in western Canada and the West Coast of the US took delivery first.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ADVUSA said:

Another First Wave !  Im 2nd half of July as well.   😆

You may want to watch this.

This is the reason I snatched mine up as soon as I had a chance, in this video representatives of Yamaha say that the second allotment won't be until September.

Yep, watched it live.  I've met most of those ADVMoto guys at various rallies.  They really live and breathe bikes.

49 minutes ago, UtahJack said:

in this video representatives of Yamaha say that the second allotment won't be until September.

WTF? 

Why is it myself and everyone else is being told beginning July? 

2 minutes ago, johnnygolucky said:

WTF? 

Why is it myself and everyone else is being told beginning July? 

My wife is not happy she doesn't think she will get hers until her birthday in October.

If you watch the video the reps. don't even seem to be that confident of September, watch their faces when they say hopefully September especially the one that isn't talking at that point, not real reassuring.

When mine became available I grabbed it even though it wasn't the color I thought I wanted and included the explorer pack that I knew I didn't want, but I really didn't want to wait tell September, October.