Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Post your USA Tenere 700 ship date and OTD price

Cruizin

2 hours ago, mattinsanfran said:

Anyone else get a one delivered in California recently?

Picked up mine from Redlands, CA @ Oct 3rd.

I put my deposit in early part of June. Non PDP bike.

I waited 4 months to get my T700.

Deposit placed Aug 6th with a mid October delivery date from Heyser Cycle in Laurel MD.

Arrived Sep 24 and picked up Sep 28th

About 12,300 otd with an extra year of warranty and the heated grips installed

Just got my vin.  Insurance went down!  Old bike was an scr950 

Bike will be delivered Nov 1 and be built and ready for Nov 4th pick up 

Put a deposit down early September, was told second half of October.  No bike yet, dealership says that the Yamaha tracking system isn't working, they have no more info.  About to miss a second rally.

Austin TX

On 10/22/2020 at 3:26 PM, cstatman said:

I'm told - Gilroy, CA arrival "sometime in November"

stopped yesterday and told "end of november, maybe december"

unless I want a white one - which i could have in 2 weeks - maybe

i told her: "no thanks, i hear they are smaller than the dark ones"
my sales manager lady kinda love/hates me.

• Haha 1

Been shopping a few weeks...got a lot of quotes with crazy ($1300+) prep and freight. Found mine two hours from home, blue (my preference) at 11,300 OTD including TX sales tax at 6.25%. I called the dealer when I saw it on the locator, they had gotten in the day prior, made the deal, gave him depo via CC, showed up the next day with my trailer and a check. When I picked it up he said he'd gotten a lot of calls from the locator...before and after I called and bought it. Moral is: if you find one, move fast. Had a nice ride today.

• Like 1

Finally picked mine up on Nov 21, it was ready the week before but i was out of town.  All in about $12500.   Took the looooooong way home, about ~120 miles.  Even managed to get some dirt, about 1/4 mile gravel road to a CA State Park parking lot  3 puddles and one rut but hey i will take it.      And yes i did stop for a few photos on the way home.     So far I love the bike

IMG_5182.jpg

• 2 months later...

Stoked!  Just threw a deposit down on a Intensity White T7 in WV.  I also have a deposit down on one from a dealer in IN that is supposed to arrive in Feb or Mar.  Searched the Yamaha inventory on their website and emailed dealer just to see the status of the unit.  The bike was invoiced Friday and is in the CA warehouse to be shipped this coming week.  Hopefully with any luck could be at dealer this Friday.  Have to make a 8hr round trip drive to get it, but super happy to get my hands on one at this point.

• Like 2

@josefmd   Interesting.  I am in Colorado And the only one I could get was at Dreyer Motorsports in Indianapolis.  16 hours one way drive.  He said it would come to them in February or March.  Same dealership?  Maybe mine will come early

3 minutes ago, RipnFZ1 said:

@josefmd   Interesting.  I am in Colorado And the only one I could get was at Dreyer Motorsports in Indianapolis.  16 hours one way drive.  He said it would come to them in February or March.  Same dealership?  Maybe mine will come early

Yes sir!  I called Marshal  last week to put a deposit down.  He said they are getting three red ones in.  I jumped on the one in WV since it's actually in the warehouse and who knows when the ones will show up in Indy.  I am assuming they haven't left Japan yet.  Hopefully they will show up in Feb not March.😉

@josefmd  I had a choice of intensity ice or intensity ice.  😎  Sounds like a different batch coming in,  Time will tell.  Sometimes I think the dealers are as in the dark as the customer on arrival times.

4 minutes ago, RipnFZ1 said:

@josefmd  I had a choice of intensity ice or intensity ice.  😎  Sounds like a different batch coming in,  Time will tell.  Sometimes I think the dealers are as in the dark as the customer on arrival times.

When did you talk to them and put a deposit down?   I think it's the same batch that I am/was in.  I think until they get "invoiced" for the bike then the estimate arrival to the dealer is really pretty much up in the air.  Just a rough estimate that's why when I found one being shipped to a dealer I jumped on it.  I could have waited for a few months for the one to come into Dreyer since the weather here in OH sucks ass right now.  

@josefmd  January 14 for the deposit.  Marshal said he'd have more details when they get the individual vin.  It's  rideable weather now and then in CO over the winter but not ideal.  

3 hours ago, didier said:

@josefmd Is it the "old" model or the new one?

I didn’t find any info on old vs new model

In NAM, to my knowledge, they are all 2021 model

my dealer told me they received the invoice last week and should be in town (montreal) next week or the week after

Edited by Insane rider

4 hours ago, Insane rider said:

I didn’t find any info on old vs new model

In NAM, to my knowledge, they are all 2021 model

my dealer told me they received the invoice last week and should be in town (montreal) next week or the week after

Keeping fingers crossed my self.  😅   Read on another forum that there are 300 T7's supposedly stuck in a warehouse in GA due to not having windshields(part shortage)  Kind of figured they would come complete from the factory since that is not a add on option like what car manufacturers do with installing parts at the port.  So who know's if it's accurate or not.  Wish us all good luck!

Edited by josefmd
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/30/2021 at 6:47 PM, RipnFZ1 said:

@josefmd  January 14 for the deposit.  Marshal said he'd have more details when they get the individual vin.  It's  rideable weather now and then in CO over the winter but not ideal.  

I put in my name with Marshal at Dreyer late December. Last I spoke with him he told me late February as well. Crossing my fingers that the estimated deliver date holds!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been given a price quote of 12,500 USD OTD in Florida. With aluminium side cases and chain guide they are asking 15,127 USD.

I'm looking to buy two bikes and I can't afford this price, can anyone recommend me a dealer in the east coast that can offer a better price? Thanks

525331206_Screenshot2021-02-13at15_03_41.thumb.png.775a31ab2c59d036435307f181dd3f08.png

Edited by tomas