Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Camel ADV T7 High Mount Exhaust

Camel ADV

• Supporting Vendor
19 hours ago, jdub289f said:

Killing me too!! I’ll be ordering an enduro bend mid pipe the moment you post more for sale. My last needed upgrade!

We JUST added some to inventory... don't wait; these won't last!

• Like 2

Bits and pieces for your adventure bike. Camel-ADV.com

1 minute ago, Camel ADV said:

Just got the notification for it! No option though to order just the mid pipe 😢

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Camel ADV said:

Just ordered mine, can't wait! 

• 3 weeks later...

the Enduro Bend High Exhaust is *chef's kiss* 

next up, The Fix!

T7 4-2023.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2023 at 11:02 PM, Camel ADV said:

The Wings and our Enduro bend will work together but they are a tight fit. The inlet of the Wings isn't a common size (50.25mm) and our pipe is 51mm. The Wings has 3 slots on the inlet though so it will expand to fit over...but it's tight. We have a Wings specific hanger clamp bracket (the original muffler hanger is too long). They are $50. You'll have to email us and we can add it to your order as it is not listed on the site.

Does de rear footpegs fit with this configuration ?

IMG_5595.JPG.bf2b09bd6313ad3679a12004814

E-approved WINGS muffler with CAMEL ADV high mount system for Yamaha 700 Tenere

• Supporting Vendor
3 hours ago, D7Seas said:

Does de rear footpegs fit with this configuration ?

IMG_5595.JPG.bf2b09bd6313ad3679a12004814

E-approved WINGS muffler with CAMEL ADV high mount system for Yamaha 700 Tenere

Pillion pegs work withe Rally bend but not the Enduro bend.

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor

Great news, we finally have more Enduro bend exhaust kits available! They sold out within days last time so some of you have been patiently waiting (some not so patiently 🤣) for a few months.

We've got all the options on hand: Kit with no muffler, Standard muffler kit, Stainless steel Scorpion and Black Ceramic Scorpion.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1387/6915/products/IMG_1958_1512x1512.jpg?v=1650814776

image.png.88b2769a6da48cb453faeae4a50b2810.png

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 7/25/2022 at 3:53 AM, Wizna said:

I'm in a serious need for a high mount kit. But I also run a Kriega luggage, Heed rear protection and T7Rally nr plate kit (turn signal position).

Does either of rally or endure bend is compatible with these products? 

Edit: Kriega should be pretty ok with rally bend, I searched the topic. But anyone has it with enduro bend?

image.png.7aa58df52da26fe832783e34e35b846d.png

Hey! I'm in the same postion. I have HEED rear bars and run the OS Base. Did you end up buying a high exhaust that works ? The OS base seems easy enough to work around (as Kriega sells foot peg replacement loops). But it's hard to tell if either of the pipes that @Camel ADV sells will fit with the Heed bars. 

• Supporting Vendor
7 hours ago, CamT said:

Hey! I'm in the same postion. I have HEED rear bars and run the OS Base. Did you end up buying a high exhaust that works ? The OS base seems easy enough to work around (as Kriega sells foot peg replacement loops). But it's hard to tell if either of the pipes that @Camel ADV sells will fit with the Heed bars. 

I don't know off hand if the rear Heed bars are compatible. We haven't received any customer feedback on that.

• Like 1

• Moderators

As a friendly reminder, please take note of the thread topic and section before you post. Additions to a paid for Approved vendor thread are limited solely to that vendors product discussion.  Posts that violate that rule will be moved or deleted. 

• Like 2

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

On 12/29/2023 at 5:51 PM, CamT said:

I'm sorry to say but no. In the end I didn't want to cut the hanger nor remove passenger pegs.