Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

T7 1 Finger Clutch

Camel ADV

Hi Cory  from Italy,

sorry but shipping is too much expensive...

Cost summary
Description Price
Total USD $99.47 USD
Subtotal $59.00 USD
Shipping $40.47 USD

1 hour ago, 365moto.eu said:

Hi Cory  from Italy,

sorry but shipping is too much expensive...

Cost summary
Description Price
Total USD $99.47 USD
Subtotal $59.00 USD
Shipping $40.47 USD

You only live once 😀.. I‘ve got a black one.

14 minutes ago, Peter_W said:

You only live once 😀.. I‘ve got a black one.

I'd love one, but $138.00 to Australia 😒

• Supporting Vendor
1 hour ago, Stevoh said:

I'd love one, but $138.00 to Australia 😒

??

Tracked Postal should be flat rate $20.

Edit *** I'm a dumb ass. I entered the product weight at 1.5kg instead of 0.15kg...***

• Haha 1

Bits and pieces for your adventure bike. Camel-ADV.com

3 hours ago, Camel ADV said:

??

Tracked Postal should be flat rate $20.

Edit *** I'm a dumb ass. I entered the product weight at 1.5kg instead of 0.15kg...***

Don't get me wrong, I'm not having a shot at your prices, it is what it is, but it is more where I live lol.

I just went through the prompts to get shipping, from memory it was about $45,  but I'll have another look.

Yeah sorry.... 20 bucks frieght.

Edited by Stevoh

• Supporting Vendor
36 minutes ago, Peter_W said:

Ok, that sounds friendlier.
I assume that you will then pay back the overpaid shipping costs via PayPal ..?

regards

Peter

It'll take a bit to get everyone sorted out but, yes, we'll be making adjustments.

Just went to order, placed it in the cart and went to pay and suddenly it says they're all out of stock? Refreshed and it says now nothing is in stock. 

Bummer. 

• Like 1

I'd assume he took the listing down to fix the weight and adjust folks shipping. But I dunno maybe they sold out! Would be good for him.

I was going to grab it but saw the shipping was a little high, so will get the side stand too 🙂

Mike

• Like 1

Watching the video I thought it was odd the cable was rubbing like that but figured it was ok.

good on you holding off till your satisfied!

Mike

• Like 1

I'll be waiting here to throw my credit card at you like usual when you get it all dialed, Corey. Appreciate what you do. 

Merry Christmas mate.  

• Like 4

Wow, Thanks for this update, Cory. Although I hadn't ordered this part, I'm so impressed with your amazing commitment to doing things well. You are a part of the ADV moto community that I truly admire.

• Like 3

Nice one cory, brilliant commitment and 100% support from me, we all cock uo at some time and you caught this really early.

well done dude and don't stress over Xmas. 

Cheers Matt

• Like 1

• Supporting Vendor

Thanks for the support and understanding everyone!

• Like 8

• Supporting Vendor
Great news! We called metal shops all over the place in an attempt to find one that could get the new cable guide brackets cut and bent before the Christmas holiday break (we’re working but most shops will be closed until Jan 4th). We managed to find a shop 2hrs north of us that squeezed them in. They are all here and ready to go. We’ll get them out on Wednesday and Thursday. We’ll be comparing the actual shipping cost to what you paid and refunding the difference.

The cable guide is a stainless steel base bracket with a swiveling barrel so you can adjust the angle and point the cable at the clutch arm hole you need. The cable and arm are in the same plane so no misalignment coming out of the sheath.

IMG_5653.thumb.JPG.652aee4ace83fc0974b3a7d7321bdf25.JPG167793062_IMG_56442.jpeg.40011fab9728126484c03de1206fee8a.jpegIMG_5647.jpeg.6ee2841cc0467d61f18505d5aa311fda.jpeg
  • Like 5

• Supporting Vendor
58 minutes ago, 365moto.eu said:

Sorry Cody, but 40$ for Europe again....

Screenshot_20201223-081343.jpg

If you're still getting $40 through UPS with the lower weight, then $40 is their base rate to your area regardless of weight. Postal should be $20 or so. 

Check out our dealers in the EU, it maybe a cheaper option for you.

Camel ADV ships worldwide but we also have a great group of dealers that can help you out as well. Please note, not all of our dealers carry all of our products. Australia - Adventure Moto  Canada - Camel ADV  Canada - BFD Moto Czech Rep - Motorkaruv Pruvodce France -...

4 minutes ago, Camel ADV said:

If you're still getting $40 through UPS with the lower weight, then $40 is their base rate to your area regardless of weight. Postal should be $20 or so. 

Check out our dealers in the EU, it maybe a cheaper option for you.

Camel ADV ships worldwide but we also have a great group of dealers that can help you out as well. Please note, not all of our dealers carry all of our products. Australia - Adventure Moto  Canada - Camel ADV  Canada - BFD Moto Czech Rep - Motorkaruv Pruvodce France -...

Ok, I'll wait they'll load your  "new" product in their chart... now they (obviously) still haven't.

• Supporting Vendor

The updated Intro and Install video is up!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Camel ADV said:

The updated Intro and Install video is up!

Looks like you're missing a clutch cover bolt to the right of the new cable guide. 

• Supporting Vendor
1 hour ago, BLZ2DWL said:

Looks like you're missing a clutch cover bolt to the right of the new cable guide. 

We took the HDPE covers off to shoot the video.