Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 Luggage options

Rich TT

I believe for the riding that I do I have decided to go with the Mosko Moto Stinger 22 tail bag. I'm a hotel guy not a tent guy lol. 

• Like 1

I have been contemplating on getting the luggage frames for my T7, building my own luggage plates and strapping my 20ltr UglyBros bags to them for long trips. That is what I had on my CB500X, but TBH found it to be a bit of pain to have to pull off and put back on everytime I wanted to take the T7 into sketchy territory every now and then.

I do however have the Givi rear rack and a top box installed, which always remains on the bike.

Thoughts and questions as below - looking for advise 

- anyone successfully used soft luggage bases (Kriega OS/Givi Canyon etc) on their T7 with the Givi rear luggage rack?

- any other options out there that work with the Givi rear rack?

Since the Givi rear rack on the T7 uses 4x mounting points, including the 2x beside the rear seat, not sure how I would go about mounting soft luggage base, hence the question.

TBH, I would really like to avoid having to install luggage racks.

Meet BigBlu - 2022 Tenere 700 | Yamaha OEM chain guide | Yamaha OEM crash guard | Givi Rear luggage rack | Givi BN42 top box | Black Widow 300mm Hexagonal exhaust | Acerbis High Fender | Windscreen risers | ProTaper Evo low handlebar | Oxford Integrated heated grips | Upshift Retro Speedblock Blue graphic kit | QuadLock wireless charger | BarkBuster Storm Handguards | Mitas E07+ rear tyre | Shinko E804 front tyre | MotoMount Radar screamer & LED visual alert | Custom half tail tidy kit |

On 10/17/2023 at 5:18 AM, RiderEh said:

I have those, I haven’t ran them yet because I haven’t found a way I like them strapped on yet. 

they have a lot of extra strap on them, going to have to cut a lot of it off the right bag because the exhaust is right there. But I have a high camel exhaust. 

1 hour ago, AKPrice said:

71316477834__D175265D-DF6E-43A2-9355-2E314A8DD2D3.jpeg

IMG_0569.jpeg

71316490529__C8F7391B-0FF7-424C-9B97-E1B475E9E813.jpeg

Interesting, I was thinking of running the high camel exhaust as well, I may reconsider now. A friend is running the high camel with Enduristan Blizzards fine though. I'm not a fan of the Camel Enduro exhaust as you can't use the passenger pegs. Your bags are sitting way higher than is ideal though.

It’s the kreiga copy isn’t it? Doubt it’s the same quality but if cheap why not? 
unless your conscience forbids using forgeries. 😁