Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Tenere 700 Exhaust options and pictures.

ChristosGR

Don't suppose anyones had cause to remap the ecu as a result of fitting an end can have they?

I almost always run mine with the baffle out but I'm concerned about the bike running too lean. Ill be using the stock headers, just an aftermarket can, leaning towards Arrow, with the baffle out.

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DRTom said:

Don't suppose anyones had cause to remap the ecu as a result of fitting an end can have they?

I almost always run mine with the baffle out but I'm concerned about the bike running too lean. Ill be using the stock headers, just an aftermarket can, leaning towards Arrow, with the baffle out.

Cheers

Dan

I'm not too sure but I've got the arrow and it looks/sounds so good.

35 minutes ago, DORTx2 said:

I'm not too sure but I've got the arrow and it looks/sounds so good.

Which Arrow?  They make two different style of cans.  Pics?  I'd love to see 🙂

Hi guys, just for info, ive had an email back from Scorpion re the baffle in/out remap, etc.

They've said baffle in or out, the bike won't need a repmap as its 'fit and ride' so won't run lean.

I think that does it for me as all the others suggest a remap if using no baffle.

Annoying as the Scorpion is the ugliest out of all the contenders in my opinion.

21 hours ago, DORTx2 said:

IMG_20200807_1622340.jpg

Do you have any more pics, with full bike in view?

Any sound clips?

Seems like most of the Arrow Exhausts you see on the Tenere are the other one.

I do like this one though, can't find any real world pics of sound clips of it though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pgeldz said:

Do you have any more pics, with full bike in view?

Any sound clips?

Seems like most of the Arrow Exhausts you see on the Tenere are the other one.

I do like this one though, can't find any real world pics of sound clips of it though.

u0juvm.jpg?Expires=1597365960&Signature=

Watch "Arrow exhaust note, tenere 700." on Streamable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DRTom said:

Hi guys, just for info, ive had an email back from Scorpion re the baffle in/out remap, etc.

They've said baffle in or out, the bike won't need a repmap as its 'fit and ride' so won't run lean.

I think that does it for me as all the others suggest a remap if using no baffle.

Annoying as the Scorpion is the ugliest out of all the contenders in my opinion.

depends which scorpion pipe one uses 🙃 This one sits up high, is very light, and small. 

DSCF1908.jpg

DSCF1669.jpg

1 hour ago, ScorpionT16 said:

depends which scorpion pipe one uses 🙃 This one sits up high, is very light, and small. 

DSCF1908.jpg

DSCF1669.jpg

Looks interesting! Have you got a link you could share for this exhaust ? I couldn't find it online. 

Wings exhaust with after market headers???

does anyone know if a wings muffler will mate up to MIVV headers or Leo Vince headers?  

I emailed wings, but haven’t heard back from them. 

thanks, 

huero

9 hours ago, Louis said:

Looks interesting! Have you got a link you could share for this exhaust ? I couldn't find it online. 

Its their Scorpion Serket pipe for the Honda CB500X, I used a Kawasaki link pipe of Amazon and made it work. Had to make a bracket to mount it. I only used it cause I had it lying around from the last CB500X I sold. It's not worth buying it for this bike specifically, there are much better options out there properly mapped, I'd put the Wings one as the top in terms of value, looks, build, and price. I'm saving up for the Wings, so lets see. 

I did e-mail wings, they said just look at their site and sent me the website link i used to contact them. They did say (to Canada) they need 2-3 days to send the pipe, and 4-5 days delivery. No mention on customs fees or a CND special price. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, ScorpionT16 said:

Its their Scorpion Serket pipe for the Honda CB500X, I used a Kawasaki link pipe of Amazon and made it work. Had to make a bracket to mount it. I only used it cause I had it lying around from the last CB500X I sold. It's not worth buying it for this bike specifically, there are much better options out there properly mapped, I'd put the Wings one as the top in terms of value, looks, build, and price. I'm saving up for the Wings, so lets see. 

I did e-mail wings, they said just look at their site and sent me the website link i used to contact them. They did say (to Canada) they need 2-3 days to send the pipe, and 4-5 days delivery. No mention on customs fees or a CND special price. 

I think it’s just luck if you get hit or not  with duty. 

Just received my HP Corsa and really pleased. I weighted the original and this one and was 1/2 kg lighter but sounds better and crispier through the rev range.710AD24E-393A-45E2-8788-558771582F8C.thumb.jpeg.309c658d03d00a65397e9f349da6ffe5.jpeg

Edited by Matth
  • Like 3

On 2/23/2020 at 11:27 AM, Marko said:

Hi all...I supply Arrow and just placed first order to come to the UK. Have this on ebay at 10% discount...I'll up that to 15% for you good folks here on T7

6b552f02-0498-4b6c-87ad-3b4e238e63d4_Yamaha_Tenéré700_20_Slip-on_IndyRace_PK_1.jpg

363e8f07-6c98-4c74-aadc-e5964ceff6f5_Yamaha_Tenéré700_19-20.jpg

I ordered one over a month and a half ago. Still waiting!

Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will long to return!

2 hours ago, helipilotxtz700 said:

I ordered one over a month and a half ago. Still waiting!

From Me?

44 minutes ago, Marko said:

From Me?

Evo Motion!

Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will long to return!

Good morning, latest from instagram... High exhaust custom made... 👍 

Not for me but I'm sure a lot of people are interested. 

Aleks 

Screenshot_20200819-064748.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Good morning, latest from instagram... High exhaust custom made... 👍 

Not for me but I'm sure a lot of people are interested. 

Aleks 

Screenshot_20200819-064748.jpg

Just the type of high exhaust setup that I am waiting for! Don't want something that is in the drop zone. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Louis said:

Just the type of high exhaust setup that I am waiting for! Don't want something that is in the drop zone. 

Just a thought, would it work to have an under belly exhaust like mt-07? surely sitting under the bike is a good option for off road?

18 minutes ago, Aleksandar13 said:

Just a thought, would it work to have an under belly exhaust like mt-07? surely sitting under the bike is a good option for off road?

Don't think that there's room for the exhaust there. Decreased ground clearance and bash plate conflicts. And water crossings, not a good setup overall, too many negatives I think. 🤔

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Louis said:

Don't think that there's room for the exhaust there. Decreased ground clearance and bash plate conflicts. And water crossings, not a good setup overall, too many negatives I think. 🤔

Fair enough, I am not off road thinking and forget all of the above 😄