Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Seat Concepts 700 seats

Seat Concepts

How do you PM them? Is it the email link in SC?

27 minutes ago, Insane rider said:

Wondering if shipping will kill the deal for us canadian.

Last time it was not super good for us. Mx1 canada (canadian distributor) was way cheaper on the shipping + duty so the group buy was not a super deal in the end.

I was wondering about that... especially considering that MX1 is one block from my office! 

I am in Victoria and would gladly take the ferry hop to pick one up at their warehouse in Richmond. Guess final price including exchange,  freight and duty will determine.  

2 minutes ago, roygilbo said:

I am in Victoria and would gladly take the ferry hop to pick one up at their warehouse in Richmond. Guess final price including exchange,  freight and duty will determine.  

I live 10min from the ferry. Depending on how everything works out with the group buy, shipping, duty, dealers etc I might be able to just meet you at the ferry. Save you the cost of driving/riding on. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Snowman said:

I live 10min from the ferry. Depending on how everything works out with the group buy, shipping, duty, dealers etc I might be able to just meet you at the ferry. Save you the cost of driving/riding on. 

Thank you very much!  

Just now, roygilbo said:

Thank you very much!  

No worries, just keep in touch as we get close to the ordering/delivery dates. 🍻

58 minutes ago, Bmp4510 said:

How do you PM them? Is it the email link in SC?

Click on the SC logo in one of their post, it takes you to their page and then hit the "message" button to send them a PM.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Firebolter said:

Click on the SC logo in one of their post, it takes you to their page and then hit the "message" button to send them a PM.

Thanks, I appreciate the help

PM sent. I'm in for sure. 

Not 100% sure which one I need, though. I'm a shorter guy but I'm used to dirt bikes so I can deal with a taller seat height. 

I just want the most comfortable seat available. Is the tall comfort more comfortable than the standard comfort? 

18 hours ago, samos123 said:

Any Canadians want to get together and save on shipping costs?

Count me in for a low confort 

I'm down for that, though Live in the GTA, so not sure how we can save... If anyone in this area is open to something like this, I'm game 

PM sent as requested, along with appreciation for all the hard work!  👍

Was out in the garage drinking beer and staring at my bike last night.

I happened to notice that there is only about an inch of clearance between the rear of the stock rider seat and the OEM Yamaha panier rack mount (factory tie down spool location).

I know the comfort seat is significantly wider at some point. Would there be any clearance issues with the bungee spools or racks mounted there?

I contacted seat concepts regarding group buy and said I had to register with the T7 forum in order to purchase. How do I go about registration with the forum?

10 minutes ago, Ram 350 said:

I contacted seat concepts regarding group buy and said I had to register with the T7 forum in order to purchase. How do I go about registration with the forum?

You've already done that as you have a screen name and can post.  Click on Seat Concepts's Avatar or hover over it and click "Message" send them a message with what you want to order.  As he's stated on previous pages, they will send out the discount codes once the group buy is complete with the discount amount.  

For more details read SC's responses thoroughly as they have posted in this thread numerous times how that will work.

J

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hulluvatime said:

Looking for rally seat foam and cover.  That in the works?  Maybe something close that will work?

On 1/29/2021 at 7:36 AM, Seat Concepts said:

Gun- We will not be making a replacement foam for the stock one-piece base at this time. 

PM sent for standard 1pc comfort.

Can you include Advrider into the group buy?

I will post a link to your offer on Advrider.

Tom 

• Like 1

2021 White T7, 2019 MT-7, 2021 CRF300 Rally, ‘14 V-Strom 1000 Adventure

In for a standard 1pc comfort.

In the Vancouver area for those that want to combine to save shipping costs. @Snowman

• Like 1