Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Seat Concepts 700 seats

Seat Concepts

BUMP for the people looking for this thread. We have got well into the 30% off catagory. This ends tomorrow at 11:59 PM. 

TO sign up , send a PM to @Seat Concepts 

"Here is the group buy terms:

1-5 seats 15% off 
6-10 seats 20% off 
11+ 30% off 

The ending date will be 11-16-2020 at 11:59 PM

I will need you to PM @Seat Concepts the following info:

The seat(s) you want and cover type. You can just copy and paste the sku#

Your email, shipping address, full name and rider weight.

On the 17th I will reach out to those if I need more info and send out invoices over the next day or 2."

• Like 1

PM sent for Comfort Sport Touring with matching rear cover..

I forgot to add  200 lb rider weight..

Edited by jetdr21
  • Like 1

Seat Concepts, 

I am sending you a PM with an updated shipping address for my Seat Concepts order.

Too Tall

• Supporting Vendor

Nelsonccc- I have posted pictures of the low and ST on the original post with the group buy details. Page 8 or 9.

Here is the tall though for you and the others looking for the tall.

IMG_3107.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seat Concepts said:

Nelsonccc- I have posted pictures of the low and ST on the original post with the group buy details. Page 8 or 9.

Here is the tall though for you and the others looking for the tall.

IMG_3107.jpg

I’d have to jump off and stand by the bike at red lights with this seat 😂

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Barberik said:

I’d have to jump off and stand by the bike at red lights with this seat 😂

Thanks. I'll just stick with the stock height. I sent a PM. Thanks. 

$93 usd for shipping!?!?? Jesus. Maybe I'll wait til the Canadian distributers get them. Only paid $220cad for my drz one with free shipping. Ups will screw me over for fees (like what is the $93 for? 🙄 )

Ugh screw it. I'll pay the shipping lol

Edited by Xtina
  • Like 2

I expected a taller/thinner foam and cover like the one I got for my XC years ago, not a Barcalounger seat, so I just ordered a Yamaha Rally seat for $236 to my door.  My bike will be ridden on dirt roads more than pavement and I tend to mostly stand when tires hit the dirt.

Edited by BADDANDY
2021 Yamaha Tenere 700
2019 Husqvarna TE 250i
2018 Husqy/Oberon/JD FE 450

Just confirming the following for the Oz group delivery. I have PMed @Seat Concepts to let me know how this needs to be paid for, either individually or a single purchase. I'll cover the GST when it arrives and hit you up for that and any delivery when ready to send to you.

@Timemachine - Tall comfort
@rumrum - Standard comfort
@John B. - Standard comfort
@Terry A - Low comfort
@Sean R - Low comfort

Please PM your details to me so I can keep you informed of progress and send the goodies when the time comes.

37 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

Just confirming the following for the Oz group delivery. I have PMed @Seat Concepts to let me know how this needs to be paid for, either individually or a single purchase. I'll cover the GST when it arrives and hit you up for that and any delivery when ready to send to you.

@Timemachine - Tall comfort
@rumrum - Standard comfort
@John B. - Standard comfort
@Terry A - Low comfort
@Sean R - Low comfort

Please PM your details to me so I can keep you informed of progress and send the goodies when the time comes.

Pm sent

18 hours ago, BADDANDY said:

I expected a taller/thinner foam and cover like the one I got for my XC years ago, not a Barcalounger seat, so I just ordered a Yamaha Rally seat for $236 to my door.  My bike will be ridden on dirt roads more than pavement and I tend to mostly stand when tires hit the dirt.

This is just the first release of what is available now.

There are more options coming first of the year that include a rally seat option.

I'm hoping SC invoices through our Email rather than PM here. I don't receive Email notices from this site for whatever reason, I have to remember to keep logging on to check.